How to see Yourself

Todays generation is really not what it use to be when our parents were younger. Yes, the things that they did back then weren't big like they are know, but, it effects the people around them. 

The way to see yourself when dating is to have respect for yourself and what God has gifted you. If you are girl, today you see every girl wear booty shorts and revealing cloths that show everything. Those are the one that are wanting to get attention and also a really bad way to get into trouble. In Galatians 3:27-28 it states; " for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew or Greek, slave not free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."   You should always show who you are in Christ and how you are in Him.

Also, for the the boys, today the generation of boys are all in trying to see if the girl got the big booty, bobs and all that stuff. What if that boy is a Christian, all he sees is girls in that clothing that they call. That doesn't help them get closer to Him it just pressures them into doing the wrong instead of the right. Question for you boys out there(comment if you want to respond), Would you rather  see girls in the cloths today that reveal everything or the others that show everything?

In 1 Corinthians 10:31 it states, " Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

Do everything in the Glory of God and Him alone.