Chapter 1

(Justin Bieber's pov)
Bad things happen to bad people; I'm a bad person. But I don't care what happens to me. I'll do what I want when I want, because I can. I have the power to cause fear. And nobody's going to tell me how to deal with business.

"Mmmm-Oh baby!" I moan pleasurably as an unfamiliar girl intensely gives me a blowjob. Finally I reach my peak, and she obediently swallows me. She licks her lips nicely before getting up and redressing herself.
"Bye baby," she ruffles her hair as she steps towards the door.
"Yeah," I snatch my car keys and slide a shirt on. The door shuts.

I start my Ferrari and drive into town. It's a part of town that nobody enters that often, mainly because of the high amount of danger and criminal activity. But I find myself attracted to it. I'm all about breaking the law. I pull up at an abandoned apartment building, then kill the engine. Here I see my friends Khalil and Lil Za are approaching my door, smoking a joint.
After stepping out of my car I walk up to them, fixing my navy blue SnapBack.
"'Sup," I give them a welcoming yet brief nod.
"Hey Bieber," Khalil always calls me by my last name, but I never mind it.
"'Sup bro?" Lil Za, better known as Za, speaks with a cool smile.
"Same shit," I light a cigarette and put it in between my lips as the comforting smoke leaves my mouth.
"So what do we gotta do now?" I question, perfectly blowing a ring of smoke.

I've been friends with Khalil and Za for about 6 years now. We're a gang; we don't exactly have a name, because we like to keep our business private. Our gang is one of the most feared and popular in town. Preferably, we keep shit quick and unknown.
Our identities are concealed, but some people, very few people, know our names. The police discovered our last names but not our first names a while back. They don't know too much to get us arrested.

We're known for killing and hiding the evidence of murder, violence, and drugs. Out of all the people we've killed, we've only got caught once, and that's because some dumbass snitched on us. We served a few years in a Miami, Florida prison, but we busted out and moved to New York.
Our main priority is to get drugs and sell them. I've personally fallen in love with drugs, and it's gotten quite intimate.
"Mafias need help hiding the evidence," Khalil answers regretfully. My jaw clenches, and they know exactly why. "He's not gonna do anything. We made sure," Khalil adds in attempt to relieve me. It's a major fail.

The Mafias are another popular gang, known for their violence. My old friend, Rico Luciano is apart of it. We used to be close friends until he turned against me and killed my family, all of them, and I have no fucking clue why. I'm still not over it, and that son of a bitch will pay. He always tries to get to me someway. I guess it works too.
"Let's go," Za orders as he walks to the opposite side of my car. I stomp my cigarette out, then get in the car. Jaw still locked, I start the engine and zoom my way to the east side of town, where the Mafias are. I unevenly park my black Ferrari on the side of an old warehouse.
"Put it in your car this time," Za tells me, referring to the dead body we have to hide. I silently nod in response.
We walk up to the three-man gang, and their leader, John Vincent, gives Khalil the owed money.
"Thanks man," John says, like we're the best of friends. Dumbass.
I irritably glance at Rico, glaring coldly at him; then I go to help Khalil and Za with the murdered victim. I sense that Rico's eyes on me and a fight can start at any second. I like to annoy the shit out of him, same with him.

Khalil and Za hand the heavy body, stuffed in a trash bag, to me and I casually shove it in my trunk. I just want to get the hell out of here. We pull out, away from The Mafias, and drive off into the darkness. That's when I finally feel my tension roll off my spine and shoulders.
I pull up to the unvisited lake with Khalil and Za sitting in the backseat. I get out again and lift the body out of my trunk.
After I tie a weight on the dead man's foot, I kick him off the dock. He sinks down deep to the bottom of the lake. I wait, until I know he's not coming back up.
Once the job is done, I climb back in my car, then drive back out before slamming the gas and illegally speeding back. Gradually decreasing to a halt, I park back at my place.
"Good job bro," Za friendly slaps my back. We all enter my apartment, and I lock the door.
"Thanks man," I nonchalantly reply. Khalil sits on the couch and gets to counting the money.
"Yo Khalil, how much money is that?" I ask while taking off my SnapBack.
"$360," Khalil answers after he counts it all.
"So $120 each," Za joins him on the couch, while sipping on a canned beer.
"Yup," Khalil hands us $120 each. I stuff the sufficient amount of money in my pocket.
"Mind if I crash here, Bieber?" Khalil rests his head against the sofa cushions.
"You always do," I answer, peeling my shirt off.
"I gotta take a shower." I go into my bathroom before setting up a warm shower.