1st Oc

Name: Scuicidal

Age: 25

Birthday: November 21st

Power: Super hearing, Seeing the Future, and Can teleport 

Appearance: Drawing:

Backstory: Abused by her Parents and forced to be a sex slave, (I hate to say the word 'sex' -cringes in rl-) She was then taken in by a nice man who offered her food and safety, she had a nice life until she turned 23 that's when the nice man cam...

Backstory: Abused by her Parents and forced to be a sex slave, (I hate to say the word 'sex' -cringes in rl-) She was then taken in by a nice man who offered her food and safety, she had a nice life until she turned 23 that's when the nice man came home drunk and beaten her up, resulting in almost killing her, she later was left on the streets, She Learned to set traps and kill those who would threaten her. After years of killing she killed a child after that she ended up killing herself by hanging. She was reborn as a Dark Angel who works for the devil, after she died she lost all her emotions, she decided to cover her mouth for she had nothing to say, she covered her eyes for she had no longer to see the fear of others, she loved her job, doing what she loved most, killing others. Legends say, 'That if she finds you she will watch you, she may not see you but she can hear you, she may not see but can smell.'