Insecurities (Avantika/Shiva)

Comenzar desde el principio

Shiva's POV

Shiva stayed up the whole night taking care of his mother. The wounds that covered her body were like fire to his heart. He made sure that she was fully checked and healed. Of course 25 years worth of pain would not subside in a single night but his mother assured him that his face had done the deal. He did not think of anyone else, he could not. After all his whole life he had been living a charade. He had been in his gala land living a simple life when his mother was being tortured at the hands of Bhallaldeva.

He was outraged at first but now seeing his mother sleeping peacefully in her bed he calmed down. That small smile playing on her lips made him happy. Not only because she was happy but because she was happy because of him. Thanks to Avantika really after all she is the one who guided him to his real destination even if not on purpose.

Where is she though he wondered. Is she somewhere in the palace? But he didn't tell anyone about them so how would she even enter? Maybe she told them about their relationship and got entry. He concluded happily.

He went outside in search for and instead found his katappa dada. Oh how much did this man suffered for his family. He had to kill the man he saw grow up. He had to then see that said man's wife getting tortured everyday. He was forced to think that that man's son died. So much and he was still loyal to the throne. To mahishmati.

'Dada, aapne Avantika ko dekha hai?' (Uncle, have you seen Avantika?) He asked urgently

'Avantika?' Katappa asked confused

'Haa wo ladki jo maa ke sath khadhi thi jab aap mujhe kahani sunare the. Or wo humare sath ladi bhi thi Bhallaldev ke khilaf.'
(Yes, when you were narrating the story of my father, she was standing right there by my mother. She also fought against bhallaldev with us.)

'Acha wo...par wo yaha kyo aayegi?' (Okay, but why would she come here) He asked confused again

'W..wo hum usse pyaar karte hai' (umm, actually we are in love) Bahubali said feeling a little weird but still confident in his love.

'Ohhh toh tumne dhund bhi li apne lie ek kanya. Par wo yahan kaise aa sakti hai. Praja meh se kisi ko bhi mahal ke andar bina izzazat ke aana mana hai' He said
(Ohh, so you've also found a girl for yourself. But how can she be here. No one from our subjects is allowed to enter the palace without my permission.)

'Hume laga wo kon hai ye batakar andar aa gayi hogi' He said perplexed
(I thought she would inform the guards of her identity as my lover and come inside)

'Agar wo aati toh hume zarur pata chal jata Bahu. Ho sakta hai wo wapis chali gayi ho'
(If she had entered the palace, I would have known Bahubali. Maybe she went back?)

Bahubali just nodded in a hurry to get to her as soon as possible. What must she be thinking? That he just left her as soon as he got to know that he is the king. That he did not even ask her to come with him.

'Dada mujhe kaam hai maa punche toh kehdena ki mai kuch der meh wapas aa jaunga' (Uncle, I have some work. If mother asks after me please tell her I'll return in a while.) He said and went from there without waiting for a reply.

Katappa just looked at him go and thought 'gaya toh apne pita par he hai' with a smile.
(Just like his father)

Bahubali tried to find her everywhere. Her tribe and her resting place and near the ocean where he first imprinted a design on her hand. Of course he did it all in a disguise but he could not find her anywhere. The only place he could think of now was the place where they made love for the first time and he realised that is where he should have went first. After all if she at all misses him she would go to the place where she had spent the most beautiful moments with him.