--CHAPTER ONE--

This is my second book. So sorry if it's bad. But I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!:)

------------------------

-Kaitlyn's p.o.v. -

Buzz-buzz-buzz-buzz

I smacked my clock hard I don't wanna wake up. Happily today I leave to Hollywood! I got ready,packed my bags, ate breakfeast and made sure I had my ticket.

My mom wasnt home neither was kaley.While I was going upstairs Moss screamed out.

"Kaityln!!!" Moss yelled

I was walking to his and my moms room. "what do you wa-" when I walked in I got scarred for life! There,in front of me stood, Moss, a 32 year old man, completely naked..

I tried to get out of his room But he grabbed me by my arm and closed the door locked.

"youre not leaving until I have a pleasured time with you." he said in a raspy voice

" I got to go!!!" I said but while I said that he yanked my shirt off leaving me there with a bra only. He started to massage my breast. I yelled in pain. I finally got out of his grasp I got a wine bottle and slammed it on his head. Bits of glass smashed on his head and ground. Blood sprinted out of his head. He fell on the floor, he was still breathing but he was passed out or something.

I ran A's fast A's I could to my room and locked the door and waited for my

Mom to get here.

"what did I do?" I said to myself. Why?

------------------

"flight to Hollywood now aboarding." the attendance lady

I never thought this day would ever come. I feel happy for leaving but I'm truly going to miss Chloe.

As I was on my way to pick up my luggude. I hear my name called out, I turn and see Chloe!

"Chloe!!!" I skreched. When I see her I see her with a luggage.

"guess what?!""I'm coming with you!!" she yelled.

"last call flight to Hollywood now aboarding" the woman said

"I think we should get going I'm so glad you're coming!" I said happily

Who knows maybe Hollywood may not be bad?

-------------------------

Me and Chloe were sitting next to eachother and next to two hot guys. Chloe was noticing that I was looking at them and looked over then she turned back to me.

"those boys are sooooo hot! We should get their numbers!" she whispered

" I know right!" I whispered

The two boys soon catched up that me and Chloe were checking them out....

"had enough of us?" me and chloe blushed with embarresed "my names Cameron" he said

"my name is kaitlyn and my bestfriends name is Chloe." I said quetly.

"my name is mathew." the other one said "so where are you two beautiful ladies going to?

"um we don't actually know where were going we haven't planned anything yet so we don't know where to stay..." Chloe said

"well me and Cameron are going to a hotel with our other friends and it would be great if y'all came." he said with a smile.

------------

" Plane is now landing please put on your seatbelt for a safe flight landing." the captain said.

-------------------

A/N: PEOPLE ! IM SOO SORRY IF IT WASNT GOOD BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD! HOPE YOU LIKE!