Chapter 1

Continue.....

What should we do today?

Let's....put lotion on the paper, right? and throw it at that bitch shelly!

Haha ooo...I like!

If the teacher ask, we say it was frank!

Got you!

We ball up some paper and put lotion all over them.

Is it clear?

*Fred looks around*

Teacher in ha phone, class talking shit!....clear for take off!

I pick up one ball and aim for shelly head, I take aim and throw it, It hits her right in the head, she turns around and me and fred pretend as if we were talking to each other. On the corner of my eye, I can see her glaring at me. She then turns back around and we laugh, she had lotion all in her head.

Nice one!

Thanks! who next?

Oo..danny! I hate that nigga!

You do the honors!

I hand him a ball and he aims for the side of danny's face, he throws it and it hits danny square in the temple, he turns around quick and we just look down at our papers.

Who threw this shit!!?

The whole class looks at danny, who is standing up holding the paperball that fred threw and he is mad.

Mr. baldwin, I don't appreciate the language, now sit down and do yo work? whoever threw that, come see me, if you don't then the whole class will suffer, you got 10 seconds to come to my desk.

Shit! what should I do?

Nothing, just sit here

But the whole class gone get in trouble!

So!

The whole class is looking around for whoever it was and we just looking around with them.

Ok...since the person doesn't want to come up, everybody take out 8 sheets of paper and write me a 8 page essay!

The whole class groan and mumbles as they did what ms. maraj asked.

I expect that to be done by the end of class! it will be graded, if it is not completed you will receive an F and detention with me after school for 4 hours! I don't appreciate y'all actin' stupid in my classroom!

Everybody got to work.

This some messed up shit!

I know and I ain't doing this shit!

But you have to, she gone give you an F and you know damn well you can't afford anymore F's in her class, yo ass gon fail this class!

Look at my face *I point to my face, showing no emotion* do it look like I care?

No

Ok, I'm not doing this, she can give me all the F's she wants!

You only doing this cause you want to see her after school!...you slick little trick!

I smile and lay my head down. I find myself being woken up by fred. I lift my head and look at him, I ain't even know I fell asleep.

Girl, come on, class is over!