Runaway <> The Walking Dead.

Chapter 1

Sawyer's pov

I got Abby to sleep in our tent when Shane came over.

"Why did Merle save you?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Why ye care? Ye haven't cared for 18 years. No offense but I haven't had a dad for 18 years and I sure as hell don't need one now. So piss off." I said and he glared at me.

"I'm your father your not allowed to talk to me like that." He spat and I laughed.

"That's rich comin' from a man that ain't even want me. You didn't even care when ye tried arrestin' me 2 weeks ago. So again fuck off Shane." I sneered and he back handed me and stormed off. I wiped the blood off my now busted lip and went back into my tent and went to sleep.

3 months later.

"Do ye have to go with 'em?" I asked Merle and he smiled.

"Baby girl I'll be okay. Nuttin' can kill a Dixon but a Dixon." He said ans I sighed.

"Stop that. I promise I'll be safe baby girl. Ye just take care of Abby and stay away from Deputy Dipshit." He said and I smiled and said okay. He hugged me and kissed my head. He went over to the car and got in. Glenn drove off and I sighed yet again.

"SJ!" Abby said runnin' over to me and I scooped her up and she giggled. I frown when I saw her supportin' a black eye.

"Who hit you baby?" I asked and she pointed at Ed.

"Carol." I said and she came over.

"Can ye take 'er?" I asked and she nodded and took her.

"Ed." I said and he looked at me. I went over and kicked the chair he was in and he fell to the ground. I put my boot on his throat.

"Ye ever touch Abby again and I'll fuckin' kill ye. Am I clear?" I growled and he laughed so I put pressure on his throat and he gasped for air.

"Am I fuckin' clear!" I yelled and he gasped yes. I lifted my foot off him and walked back over to Carol and Abby.

Morning.

I walked out of my tent and Abby was cryin' in Dale's arms. We heard Carl scream and I grabbed my knife and ran to him. I pulled him behind me when I saw the walker. I went over to kill it but was pulled back. 

"Are you trying to get killed?" Shane yelled at me and I shoved him off me and went over and kicked it back and stabbed it in the head.

"There ye go deputy dipshit." I sneered and he scoffed.

"Go back to camp now." He yelled and I smirked.

"No. I don't take orders from ye." I said and he glared at me. We heard a rustlin' noise and I pulled my gun takin' the safety off and aimin'. Daryl walked out and I sighed and turned my safety back on and tuned 'em out til Daryl stalked off. I went after him and Carol was holding a cryin' Abby.

"Merle." Daryl yelled when I saw Glenn.

"He didn't come to the tent last night." I said worried and Daryl looked at me.

"Daryl, Sawyer slow up a bit." Shane said and we turned.

"Carol take Abby to the Rv please." I said and she scurried to the Rv with Abby. 

"Ye tell me where the fuck my brother is or I'll stomp ye ass in." I said and Shane lunged and I dodged 'im with a close line. He was now coughin' holdin' his throat on the ground.

"Ye best tell me or ye ain't gonna look so pretty no more." I said and Daryl smirked.

"I cuffed him to a pole on the department roof." Someone said and I looked to see the sheriff.