Sex Shop

Summary- Phil goes to his local sex shop (like he usually does on the weekends), happens to meet the new employee, Dan, and buys some stuff from him. ~smut~

Phil walked into the familiar store that he went to almost every Saturday night. He hadn't visited this store in a while. Last time he was here, there was a spot open for a job. He was considering applying, but he never did. The sign was gone so someone must have been hired. He wondered if the new worker was there now.

He walked around the store looking at the various items they had. Although Phil didn't have a significant otherhe couldn't find a boy that was his typehe still liked to see the new items that came in so he could spice up how he pleasured himself. He pretty much knew the store inside and out because of the countless times he's been in and out. After wandering around and searching for some new items, he finally ended up getting a bottle of cherry flavored lube, a new butt plug, and a pair of black handcuffs. He proceeded to the check out when he saw him.

He was a fairly young boy behind the counter with brown eyes and luscious brown hair. It was quite similar to Phil's hair except the boy's fringe went the opposite way. He was tall and skinny and Phil was taken back by this boy's incredible looks. He was wearing a muse t-shirt and black jeans, and Phil knew he would want to get to know this boy.

"Can I help you?" The boy behind the counter asked Phil.

"Oh-uh yeah, just this stuff please," Phil stuttered and put his items onto the counter. While Dan was scanning the items he smirked at the cherry lube.

"Nice choice. I prefer this myself," Dan said and looked Phil in the eyes.

"You should come try it with me," Phil winked at the boy, masking his overwhelming nerves that this boy made him feel.

"Haha, that sure is an interesting way to try and ask someone out," the boy laughed. Phil loved the sound of his laugh. It was like an angel expressing the purest form of happiness.

The boy told Phil the total, but he wasn't listening at all and hopelessly scrambled for the change needed to pay. The boy giggled and put all of the items into a black plastic bag. Phil handed over the money and the boy put it in the cash register. The boy gave Phil his receipt and Phil signed the half of the receipt that the store gets.

"Thanks. Come again," the boy said to Phil.

"I didn't catch your name," Phil blurted out.

"Dan," the boy replied and winked.

"See you later," Phil said and made his way to the exit.

Dan looked down at the receipt and saw that there was more than a signature. Phil wrote his phone number and 'call me sometime' with a smiley face. Dan smiled to himself and continued on with his day, thinking about this Phil guy in the process.

***

Phil got a call from an unknown number later that day at about 7:00 pm. He quickly answered it and heard the same voice from the shop earlier.

"Hey sexy," Dan spoke and then laughed.

"Hello to you too," Phil giggled.

"I don't mean to be blunt, well I kind of do, but when are we gonna fuck with that cherry lube because I am off of work and quite hard already just thinking about the sexual tension we had in the store," Dan replied.

"Haha, you were pretty blunt with that. I can be back there in five," Phil stated, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Perfect," Dan exclaimed and hung up. Dan waited patiently until Phil came around the corner. Phil drove them both back to his flat in a comfortable silence until Dan started to stroke Phil's thigh.

"A little impatient, are we? At least buy me dinner first," Phil joked and tapped Dan's hand away. Dan pouted and stuck his bottom lip out.

"Yeah I am because you're hot and I've been horny for like ever at work thinking about all the toys I could use on you," Dan whined and put his hand back on Phil's knee and slowly moved up.

"Well you can wait 5 minutes until we get to my house," Phil said and brushed Dan's hand away again before he got too hard.

***

"Oh my god fuck me," Dan moaned loudly as Phil was grinding on him against the door while kissing and sucking on his neck. They only had boxers on each and were in Phil's bedroom.

"Unique g-spot area I see," Phil smirked into Dan's neck and blew air on it which made Dan go crazy. Dan pushed Phil from him and onto the bed and started kissing him hard. Phil broke away to breathe.

"I won't be the bottom sweetie. Nice try, but you're clearly a bottom and you love it," Phil smirked and then flipped them so he was hovering over Dan. He pinned him down and started kissing him again.

"Just fuck me already Phil," Dan moaned against Phil's lips as Phil started taking off both of their boxers.

"Not before proper stretching sweetie," Phil said innocently, teasing Dan.

Phil was straddling and pinning Dan down. Dan pulled Phil down by his neck so that they were kissing again. Phil sat up on Dan's crotch to reach over and grab the new cherry lube that he bought a couple hours prior to this. Phil squirted some of it onto his fingers and looked down at Dan. He was all sprawled out, his arms above his head, eyes closed, his hair starting to get curly from sweat, lips pink and swollen from kissing Phil, his breathing heavy and quick. Phil had never seen anyone more hot yet so beautiful in his life.

"God, you are so pretty Dan," Phil said as he leaned back down to kiss Dan again. Dan purred in the back of his throat, making Phil groan.

Phil put Dan's legs on either side of him and spread his thighs wider. He put the tip of his middle finger into Dan's hole, teasing him before pushing it all the way in. Dan adjusted shortly to the stretching, surprisingly to Phil. Dan was begging by the time Phil gets the third finger in.

"Fuck, please Phil," Dan plead and moaned, pushing back on Phil's fingers. Phil pulled his fingers out of Dan and wipe them on the bed, making Dan groan in frustration.

Phil reached over to grab a condom from the bedside drawer. He slid it on his very hard cock and lubed up.

"Cherry lube is the best lube," Dan joked as he fisted the bed sheets in his hands, anxiously waiting for Phil to start.

Phil then thrusted fully into Dan, making him whimper and grip Phil's shoulder blades. Phil got a steady motion and then leaned down to Dan's lips and reattached them again, hearing Dan whimper in the back of his throat with every hard thrust Phil did. Dan was scratching all down Phil's back and wrapped his legs at the bottom, pulling him deeper. Phil thrusted hard into Dan and heard him gasp out and grip his shoulders harder. Phil smirked, knowing he hit Dan's prostate.

"Jesus, fuck Phil oh god harder," Dan moaned out while shaking under Phil as he went faster and didn't move out as much but thrusted hard in.

Dan was a shaking mess so Phil teased him by pulling almost all the way out then slamming back in. Dan was over the edge and whimpering Phil's name in this high pitched sex-voice that turned Phil on so much. Once Dan clenched around Phil, he was sent to his orgasm as well. They both rode it out until Phil pulled out and fell next to Dan.

"We're doing that again soon," Dan spoke, still a bit out of breath. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes, regaining their breaths and relaxing.

"So when you said soon did you mean round two? Phil rolled over and looked at Dan. Dan smirked.

"Let's go then," Dan said and sat up.

"I want you to ride me this time," Phil murmured and rolled so that Dan was on top of him.

"Gladly," Dan smiled and leaned back down to kiss Phil. Dan was grinding down onto Phil, getting them both turned on again for the second greatest sex Dan has probably ever had.