Chapter 15- Found, Part 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Pretty much." Elizabeth said.

"Very well. Did you arm yourselves before hand?" I asked.

Abby rolled her eyes. "Yes Loki, we're not stupid."

"Well..."

"Shut it."

"OK."

I pulled out my dagger and was met with a dubious look from Sabrina.

"You only have a dagger?"

I looked around and saw that Sarah had her pistols, Abby had her knives, Elizabeth had her bow but Sabrina only had a dagger the same length as mine.

"What is the problem? Your dagger isn't any longer!"

"Yeah but I got this." She pressed a button on her dagger and it grew into a sword.

"And I also have this." I waved my hand and a dozen clones surrounded us.

"Smart."

I smiled. "That's the key. Thor believes that in order to defeat an enemy, you have to be stronger. He's wrong. You have to be smarter." I waved my hand and the clones disappeared.

"Show off." Sabrina muttered.

"Whatever, its not important right mow. What you said is true. But there is nothing smart about this plan." Sarah said.

I shrugged. "Sometimes you just have it risk it all."

I turned and walked ever closer to the door. As we came to a stop in front of the two large doors, I realized that there was no lock of any type on the door. And there was still no sign of any guards.

"This is beginning to worry me. Why isn't anyone here?" Elizabeth said.

"I don't know.They could be waiting for us inside but I do know that Thanos isn't here anymore. I don't think he's even in this realm anymore."

"Well, there's no point in waiting any longer to find out." Abby said.

I nodded and pushed open the doors, bracing myself for the fight that was sure to come. But I was met with nothing. I looked inside and saw no one, not a single soul anywhere. Down the hallway, doors lined both sides. But at the very end of the hallway, there was a single door that was protected with a veil of dark energy. I immediately knew that's where Jang was.

We ran down the hallway until we were three feet from the door. I stopped and summoned a blast of magic to break whatever spell was protecting the door. The veil went away and left the door hanging slightly ajar.

"Go. We'll stand guard here." Elizabeth said.

I slowly pushed the door open and saw a sight that truly horrified me.

Jang was there, and she was alive! But she was covered in awful wounds, bruises and scars. I felt my fury rising and vowed to defeat whoever had done this to her. She had shakles cutting into her wrists, keeping her chained to the wall. She was facing away from me and had her eyes closed so I slowly approached her, as to not startle her.

"Jang." I spoke quietly, waiting to get some response. "Jang, it's alright. I'm here now. You'll be safe, I promise."

She just scoffed. "Yeah right." Her voice was hoarse, as if she had been screaming. "What is it going to be this time? Will I have to kill you? Or will it be the other way around today?"

What was she talking about? "No, Jang it's me. I'm really here. I'm going to take you back to Asgard and we'll get you help."

"You know, if you're going to kill me, for gods sake, just do it. It gets awful tiring, living through the horrors each day."