The Music Of Ocean

Third person P.O.V.

Chika and Riko stand still with widened eyes and stare at Yume and Subaru, who are hugging each other. " Chika chan? Riko chan? " Yume exclaims when releasing from the embrace of Subaru. " Hi, Yume chan and Subaru senpai... Are you two dating? " Chika asks embarrassingly. Yume and Subaru blush into a crimson red at once and shake their heads. They yell at the same time, " No! Of course not! How can I love a boy / girl like him / her? " After saying these, they blush even redder. " Okay! I need to work right now. Bye, Yudetako! " Subaru throws some words to Yume and leaves. Yume gazes at his back. Chika and Riko gaze at them with a teasing smile.

" Yume chan! We really need you so much! " Chika and Riko keep chasing Yume and persuade her. It has been for a few days. They waited for her after lessons by standing outside her classroom. They followed her to everywhere during recess and lunchtime. They even found out her room in the girl's dorm. They entered her room and waited for her. Yume is getting angry and annoyed by their actions.

" Chika chan! Riko chan! Can you leave me alone? I am so tired ... " Yume says with a stare. They look at each other and smile. Then, they gaze at me and say, " If you can agree to visit a place with us, we can promise that we will not annoy you even you refuse to form group with us. " Yume thinks for a while, then she agrees. " At this weekend? " They says before leaving her room. " Okay! " Yume replies.

" Chika chan and Riko chan are so annoying! I wonder where they will bring me to... " Yume thinks when she is jogging around the school. She has visited the whole school and remembered the route. Therefore, she will not get lost again. When turning to the corner, she accidentally bumps into a person. They both fall onto the ground. " Aah! It hurts! " Yume screams. " Are you okay, Yudetako? " She hears a familiar male voice. She opens her eyes and finds that she is laying on top of Subaru. Their faces are only an inch far. They stare into each other's eyes. Their sights are locked on each other. " Yudetako... " " Subaru kun... " After a while, they finally realize how embarrassing their postures are. Yume gets up nervously and helps pulling Subaru up. " Sorry... Subaru kun... " Yume stutters when moving away her eyes from him. " It doesn't a matter for me... The important thing for me is that... you are not hurt... " Subaru stammers when turning around to hide his red face. " Um... so ... Maybe I go first...? " Yume tries to escape from this awkward atmosphere. However, he grips her wrist before she runs away. Yume turns around and meets his sapphire blue eyes accidentally. When their eyes meet, her heart starts racing fast like a horse. " Eh... Is there anything else? " She says tensely. He nods. They sit on a bench and press against each other uncomfortably. " Hey! Yudetako, I heard that you were chased by Chika san and Riko san recently... " He says. " Um? You know it? " Yume exclaims, " I don't know that you concern me so much... " She murmurs in a very low voice that cannot be heard by Subaru. " What? " He asks in confused. " Nothing. " She says at once. " I know that you try to refuse them, but it is not bad to give it a try. You can consider it. I have investigated the backgrounds of them. They are good people anyway... Don't misunderstand it! I am not overprotecting you... " He waves his hands with a red face. Yume chuckles a little bit and says, " Thank you, Subaru kun... But I refuse them not because of this reason. I have promised to Laura, Ako and Mahiru to form an idol group with them. Therefore, I cannot agree to be with Chika chan and Riko chan. I don't want to break the promise... " Yume feels depressed. Subaru gazes at her and pats on her back, " You can consider it more. Um... My words has been finished. I should go now. Bye, Yudetako! " He jogs away after waving to her. Yume looks at him and thinks of his words. " Um... Maybe I should give them a chance... " She thinks in her mind.

Finally at the weekend, Chika and Riko knock on the door of Yume's room. " Yume chan? Are you ready to leave? " Suddenly, the door is opened. " I am here. Let's go! " Yume says. They all dress casually.

" We have arrived. " Chika says with a bright smile. Yume stares at the ocean in front of her with a widened mouth. " Wow! Here is so beautiful! However, why do you bring me here? " They just smile friendly and pull her into a little house beside the seashore. " Change them! " They say. " Ehh...? " Yume screams with shock.

After changing into the diving costumes, they get on a boat and drive it to the ocean. Yume yells with fear, " Why do I need to dive now? I have never tried it!!! " " That's okay! We are experienced divers. We will teach you. It is really exciting! Don't worry so much! " They say when patting on her back. After stopping the boat, they pull Yume into the sea. " Let's go exploring! " They says with joy. After teaching Yume some basic skills of diving, they bring her to dive deeper.

When the three girls see the beautiful view under water, they exclaim in their minds.

Beautiful coral reefs...

Colorful fishes...

Silent environment...

Their breathing sound...

Yume is amazed by everything under the sea. When she wants to explore the living environment under the sea, suddenly, Chika and Riko signal her to look up. When Yume looks up, she immediately widens her eyes. She is totally amazed by the view she saw. The sunshine from the bright sun shines into the ocean. Several light pillars are formed in this absolute blue sea. She take a look to Chika and notices that she is smiling. Riko puts her both hands around her ears. She is signalizing Yume to listen something. Yume understands her words and tries to calm down herself to find out the sound they wanted her to hear. Suddenly, she hears some sounds. They are heartwarming and can make her relax. She slowly closes her eyes to enjoy them. She does not know that, Chika and Riko are gazing at her and smiling.

After getting off the water, Chika asks Yume, " Do you hear the music of ocean? " Yume nods excitedly. " Yes yes! It is relaxing... But why... " " We love it! Since we love the ocean, we love the music of it, so we want to become idols to spread it to everyone. We want them to have the same feelings with us when hearing our songs. " Riko says calmly with a hopeful smile. Yume gazes at them. She cannot even speak out a word after hearing their wishes. Her heart is softened in this moment.

" Will you join us, Yume chan? " They ask. " Can I have a discussion with my friends first? I will reply you soon. " Yume says with a light smile. They look at each other and smile, " Thank you for giving us a chance. Bye. See you tomorrow, Yume chan! " They say and go back to their own rooms.

Yume sighs and asks Laura, Mahiru and Ako to go to her room. After explaining everything to them. " Okay, we know it. " Laura says calmly. " Are you angry with me? " Yume asks nervously. " Haha! Of course not! I am glad that you can meet new friends and have a new dream to chase. Don't worry about us! We can form a three people group too! We can have a group together next time too! Go ahead! If you want to group with them, you should just go ahead! " They say when pushing her out of the room. " Go! Tell them your decision now! " Yume whimpers and nods. Then, she rushes away.

" Chika chan! Riko chan! I will join you! " She says when pushing the door open. Chika and Riko are shocked. The cups in their hands fall into the ground and become broken. Yume stares at the ground and mumbles with a embarrassing smile, " Sorry... "

After cleaning up, Chika and Riko pull Yume into a group hug. " From now on, Aqour is finally formed officially! " They yell at the same time.

After a small celebration, Yume has a night jog. " Hey! Yudetako! I heard that you have made a decision, right? " Yume turns around and sees Subaru run to her. " Subaru kun? You have just finished your works, right? " She asks. " Yeah! " He replies. " Why do you jog at night? Aren't you tired? " Yume smiles brightly, " Jogging can help clearing up my mind. "I think so. " He pulls Yume to a small lawn. They lay on it and look up to the starry sky. " Subaru kun? I will try my best to be a bright star. I want to be a bright star ... with you... " Yume blushes when she says the last few words. Subaru crimsons and smiles joyfully. He holds Yume's hand and says, " I will support you. " Yume smiles to him, " Thank you, Subaru kun. " That angelic smile makes Subaru's heart race fast. They try to put their attention back to the starry sky. Soon, Subaru hears a cute and soft snuff from Yume. He gazes at her and smiles unconsciously. She is in asleep. He softly fondles her pink cheek. Then, she is lifted up by him in a bridal style. She sleeps in his arms peacefully. " Have a night dream, my princess~ " Subaru mumbles softly before placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

I think that this chapter is not better enough... What do you think?