"ASR" said Lavanya coming to him.

"Lavanya please leave" said Arnav without looking her.

"ASR I'll go from here but please listen me for once ... not for me then atleast for Khushi" said Lavanya.

Hearing Khushi Arnav again felt like dying with a guilt of cheating his innocent wife. He was standing in silently which Lavanya took as a chance and started saying for what she had came.

"ASR I know what happened was totally wrong but we can't change that so I think like mature person we should forget it and move on anyway we both were drunk in pool we just lost control and kissed its not a big deal" said Lavanya enraging Arnav even more with her word.

"You kissed your younger sister husband Lavanya not some random guy and IT is a big deal" said Arnav gritting his teeth.

"I very well know who I kissed but let me tell you that if you are planning to confess this your so called sin to Khushi then be ready to lose her for forever... It's not even year of your marriage and I know Khushi from her birth after knowing this will break every relations with me and will leave you without any second thought she will not consider your guilt so if you want to lose your wife and baby for this one mistake then go ahead or else just forget this thinking as weak moment and live your life with your family its your choice" said Lavanya cunningly.

Arnav was in conflict to what to choose if being honest he confessed his sin there is chances of loosing Khushi and his baby forever which he can't afford even in his dream leaving a life without Khushi is next to impossible for him, but hiding truth means again betraying her. He is confused what to choose.

"ASR just like you even I'm ashamed on my doing but we can't change past and destroying your future for one unintentional mistake is not intelligent decision and we are not going to repeat it ever so why you want to risk your family life" said Lavanya.

Arnav was ashamed and scared he don't know what to do he can't lose Khushi for one mistake and to save his married life he choose he took one wrong decision of hiding his deed from Khushi.

***************************
In his Bedroom he saw Khushi sleeping with his daughter with small steps he reached to them and sat edge of the bed he saw her sleeping face she is looking like a angel how can he do this with her how can he betray her and now he is hiding his sin keeping her in dark by he can't lose her at any cost imaging his life without Khushi is something he can never take if she eve leave him then his heart will stop beating. Bending his head he kissed her forehead then eyes and in that a tear fell on Khushi face waking her up. She was confused seeing her husband tear full eyes. Seeing her wake Arnav tried to move back when she pulled him back holding his hand. Sitting at her place she moved her hand to his eyes and wiped his tears.

"Yeh kya hai... aap ro rhe hai" asked Khushi getting worried and shook his head. (What is this... You are crying)

"Arnavji kya hua hai ...koi baat hai kya...kuch hua hai" asked Khushi touching his cheek lovingly. (Arnavji what happened... Is there any problem?)

Tears started falling from his eyes and he hugged her tightly as if his life depends on this hug...he is feeling like if she moved away he will die.

"Arnavji... hume  bahut chinta ho rhi hai...kya hua hai aapko thodi der pahle to aap bilkul thik the Fir achanak kya hua aapko...please hume bataiye hum appko iss tarah nhi dekh sakte" said Khushi rubbing his back for calming him. (Arnavji I'm really worried tell me what happened suddenly that you are behaving like this few hours back you were perfectly fine... Please tell me what happened I can't see you like this)

"Khushi.. I'm scared" said Arnav tightening his hold even more its getting hard Khushi to breath the way he had engulfed her but still she didn't tried to free herself.