Chapter 2

Alone

Reader's POV

I sat in backseat of the car, looking out of the window, staring at the little rain droplets that would land on the window.

"Chandler, stop poking me." I laughed as he was trying his hardest to get on my nerves, and I loved him for that.

"No," he said, laughing.

"Kids, what are you guys doing back there?" My mom asked, being curious of our laughs.

"Yeah, what's so funny?" My dad butted in from the driver side. We weren't really going anywhere to be honest, I just wanted my dad to keep driving us so I could pay attention to the sky.

My most favorite things were bad weather, long car rides, and Chandler's ignorance. All of these things made me happy, and them happening all at once made me the happiest girl in the world. Well, not necessarily the happiest girl in the world, but you get my drift.

"Chandler won't stop poking me." I said in a childish voice while laughing.

My dad just laughed at us being childish teenagers.

Chandler continued poking me as I watched the rain fall, giggling at his silliness.

My mom kept looking back at us, laughing at our childishness.

As Chandler continued to poke me, I finally got tired of it and started poking him back, myself. He kept saying that he wasn't ticklish, but I failed to believe him. I knew he was ticklish, I just didn't know where.

As I continued to poke Chandler, I finally found his weak spot. I poked him one last time right under his rib cage and he flinched and snorted in laughter, trying to hide his ticklishness.