(11) Bad Boy Falls For Good Girl?

Start from the beginning

_______________________________
😇Cassie's POV😇

"God, Cas. How come all these guys are throwing themselves at you?" Tessa laughs, elbowing me in the ribs. Recently all the guys have been asking me out. Right before I entered the school Spencer Walker  wanted my number and Harrison Willis flirted with me all through math. Before that it was Miles who asked me on a date too. Now Jace?

I remember Jace being the new kid. He's pretty sweet and nice...and cute. He just came out of nowhere, and before I knew it, he asked me out. I didn't decline his offer. After all, how many times do you get asked out by a cute guy in your life? Especially when your someone like me.

"It's a gift." I winked. "You should sleep over Friday night to help me get ready for the date on Saturday! You too Laila."

A date with a cute guy. This Saturday.

"What about me!?" Greyson pouts, giving us his best 'puppy dog look'.

"Oh my god, Greyson. Do you want to watch The Notebook, get a manicure and a face mask, and obsess over shirtless pics of hot guys on the internet?" I raise an eyebrow.

Imagine Greyson crying over The Notebook with us...

Oh my god.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes, smirking at us. "So you guys are going to be looking up pictures of me?"

"You need some new guy friends." I giggle, turning back to Tessa.

I just have to survive this whole week and then Friday and Saturday.

________________________________

"I'm telling you Cas! You cannot go on a date with Jace-fucking-Flynn! He isn't even your type! I mean, is he even that hot?-"

"Carter! I'm going on the date! I mean, when will I ever get an opportunity like this ever again? This is Jace Flynn. He's a sweet guy that asked me out. Plus, he's really cute." I wiggle my eyebrows at him towards the last sentence. I slam my locker door shut and try to get Carter to stop following me, winding my way through the crowded hallway of students. Unfortunately he still finds his way to me.

"Cassie just don't go out with him." He scowls, running his hands through his dark hair. He does this a lot when he's frustrated.

"I'm going on this date, Carter. End of story. Ok?" I look at him. His face is tainted with worry and it slowly fades into anger. He doesn't even say anything back to me as he storms off. What's got his panties in a twist? (Ew ew ew I hate that word.)

"What was all that about?" Laila nudges me, raising her eyebrows. "Aren't you two always laughing and flirting?"

That last word catches me, making me come to a stop. It makes me want to burst out, laughing.

"Flirting? When have Carter and I ever flirted?" I laugh, placing my hand on my chest. Carter and I are always fighting or teasing. Not flirting.

"Every single day. Cassie? Are you that stupid?" She rolls her eyes, pulling me in closer for a whisper. I can basically hear her smile. "I think he likes you."

Carter likes me?

Nah. That's too clićhe. I'm not in a fictional world where everything just magically balances out. I'm not just a stupid character in a stupid fictional story. Stuff in stories never happen in real life. Especially when you are me. Stuff just never happens.

"You are hysterical Laila." I chuckle, walking off to my nearest class.

Imagine if life really was a story, or even a fairytale. Bad boy falls for good girl? Please. I've heard better.

___________________________

I'm sorry if I'm not as active! I love you guys so much. We just hit 3k and I'm freaking out. Usually I just get to 100 views and I'm basically dead. Thanks so much!