"Para attractive."ako

Mahina naman akong natawa. However, I immediately stopped when I saw that everyone is looking at me. I faked a cough and smiled afterwards.

"I'm sorry."ako

Fast-forward...

"Ellaine, let's go!"ako

I shouted then looked back to her who's rushing towards me.

"Ito na nga, Ma'am!"Ellaine

I waited for her at sabay na kaming lumabas ng kumpanya.

"Kuya Jose, dalawahin mo na para naman yumaman ako. Hehe"

I immediately creased my forehead when I heard that voice. It sounds familiar.

"Sophia?"ako

I uttered her name while my forehead is creased and looking at the young girl beside our bodyguard.

"Huh?"Ellaine

I looked at her who's beside then to the girl again. I smiled when I saw the side of her face. I was right, it was her!

"Sige na nga!"Jose

"Yey! Thank you, Kuya!"Sophia

I grinned and walked towards them. Sinundan naman ako ni Ellaine.

"Sophia!"ako

She looked back to me while her forehead is creased. Nagulat naman siya nang makitang ako ang tumawag sa kanya.

"Miss Lea!"Sophia

Ngiting-ngiti niyang bati sa akin kaya napangiti ako lalo.

"What are you doing here?"ako

I asked as I've reached their direction. Tinignan ko naman ang basket na dala niya, mga paninda niya. After that I looked at her who's wearing a belt bag, plain white shirt, tokong shorts, and of course, slippers. She's very simple yet she's so beautiful.

"Ma'am, sino siya?"Ellaine

I looked at her with a smile on my face.

"She's Sophia. The—"ako

"Sophia?!"Ellaine

I creased my forehead when I saw her reaction.

"Ellaine, huwag ka ngang overreacting. Siya ‘yung new scholar natin pati ang kapatid niya. Remember? Ikaw ang nag-ayos ng mga papel nila."ako

She just opened her mouth then nodded her head when she remembered. I shook my head and looked again to Sophia.

"Maraming salamat po, Miss Ellaine!"Sophia

Ellaine took a second to respond so I looked at her and raised my brows. Ano ba’ng nangyayari rito?

"Ahh, w-welcome."Ellaine

Then she looked at me and leaned towards me to whisper something.

"Kahawig niyo, Ma'am. Kaloka."Ellaine

I just smirked because of that.

"Of course! We're both gorgeous."ako

Pilit naman siyang tumawa at ibinaling ulit ang tingin kay Sophia, ganoon din naman ako.

"Ang aga mo naman magtinda? I never thought na naglalako ka rin pala?"ako

"Ah, opo! Kapag po hindi nauubos ang paninda ko tuwing gabi, nilalako ko po sa umaga. Miss Lea, sa inyo po ba itong kumpanya?"Sophia