Prologue

**Lucy's PoV** (A/n: She's still a kid so he didn't meet Natsu yet hihihi :3)

One day i was walking with Spetto-san when it starts to rain"Lucy-Sama! we need to go back to the house before you get cold!"Spetto-san said.Then an egg falls from the sky!" 'what an a egg from the sky?? woah its big...' I tought "Spetto-san theres an a egg there!""Huh? An egg? end its just not an a normal egg it was big to a normal egg...."Spetto-san says...."We need to take care of the egg maybe the creature inside of it get sick!""But Lucy-sama your father will get angry if he founds out theres an egg.""Then lets keep it a secret until its hatched!"I said smiling "Hmm... okay then lets get it."

**(Time skip bought to you by Lucy's fatness!!)** (Lucy: I'M NOT FAT!! Me: Hihihihi :3) Lucy:That's it! *chases the author* Me:sorrryyyy!!

**Normal PoV**

"Here Lucy-Sama you need to dry."Spetto said while handing the towel to Lucy,"Thank you Spetto-san ^_^""We need to keep the egg warm"She says"Why Spetto-San?""So the inside of it will be warm too"Spetto said while smiling"I hope inside this is not a dragon"Lucy sweatdrops.    "Dragons? They are not real right?"Lucy asked Spetto"Well I don't know if they are real Lucy-Sama"

**(Time Skip 1 month bought to you by your cuteness)**

**Lucy's PoV**                                                                                                                                                                             I saw the egg cracking then I look closer to it and wait until the egg is broken(or hatched) Then the egg hatched and it's a.... (F/C) cat flying?!!"Ahhh!! Spetto-san break in the room."Lucy-Sama are you hurt?!"I shook my head then glance at the flying (F/C) cat "Spetto-San! The c-cat c-can fly! w-when did cats hatch f-from the egg?"Spetto-san's eyes widen"Is that the creature from inside the egg?" Spetto-san said "I'm a cat!" we heard someone says and i look at the (F/C) cat then my eyes widen then said"Y-you can talk?!""Aye!"It says."What's your name? "I don't have a name.... can you name me?" The cat's eyes sparkling"S-sure!Hmm... how about (Y/n)? oh and are you a boy or a girl?"I said. -silence- -another silent- "I like my name and I'm a girl" the (Y/N) said while smiling, and she yawns 'SHE'S SO CUUUUUUTE I WANNA CUDDLE HERRR!'"looks like someones sleepy..."(Y/N) nodded then shy flys onto my head then sleeps

**(I KNOW ANOTHER Time Skip Lucy introducing you into her father)**

**(Y/N) PoV** "C'mon buddy let me introduce you to my father"She says"Aye!" then Lucy knocks at the door then her father says 'come in' (a/n: cuz he tought it was the maids XDD jk.)Then Lucy enters"Hi dad i want you to meet my friend!"then she shows me"hello Mr. Heartfilia! It's nice to meet you my name's (Y/N) Lucy's Best Friend In the whole world!" while smiling."Lucy!! what did I tell you about adopting a pet" her father yells at her then i got scared then her father picks me by the ear"ow! ow! ow! ow!"I said"Shut up little brat!"he yells at me then I shivered he then throws me out of the house(a/n: why am I so evil?!! please forgive me this is a plan but dont worry you and lucy will meet soon!! :)) then her father locks the door "(Y/N) noooooo!!!!" Lucy shouted then we got separated....                                                                 

================================================================================================================================================================ 

Thank you guys for reading sorry its short! but i hope the others will be stronger and yeahhhh well ill tell you the next chapter's name: "Separated" 

Words counted:562?