【 ℑhe Beginning ℴf That All 】

Hey guys! It's my first story on here and I'm not really a great writer. So guys, I'm Shadam fan, but something made me write an AdamTina fanfic ♥ And thanks my friend a lot, she really helped me ♥ . Please, vote and comment. Don't break my heart please ツ

~Jane

Summer. Christina and Adam were walking down the street and just chatting about their The voice first day.

"My new contestant is really perfect. Yes, I've got only her, but she has a perfect voice. She can easily hit high notes" -Said Christina looking at Adam with devilish smile.

"Maybe, but I bet my boys are better"- Adam said, grinning.

"And Shakira too, the boy with long hair was good for her, right? "

"Yup, but my contestants are the best" -Said Adam, showing his tongue.

"Okay" Said Christina grabbing Adam's hand and starting crossing the street. They looked at each other for a moment.

Christina, opened her mouth to say something but before she could say even a word they both heard a beep. And then stood like frozen, frightened, no one of them fully understanding what's going to happen. Before Adam could open his mouth and say something he was already ready pronounce, somehow the driver, not being able to stop the car, hits Christina.

Adam's jaw dropped, his eyes widen and he sits down next to already bleeding and pale Christina. She seems like she's died. Her clothes are all red. He sits there taking her little had in his big one and whispering "Open your eyes please, tell me you hear me please" He says, checking his pocket and grabbing his phone, calling the ambulance. He wasn't sure he can drive now, so that was the best way for this moment.

He sat in the machine, not even letting her hand out of his. He could already feel his eyes getting watery. Christina really meant to him a lot. She was his best friend. He couldn't imagine his own life without her cute smile. There was nothing left but to sit down, hold her hand and to pray. To pray that she was okay. He was going to see that look again, that look he thought he loved the most.

-------------------------∞-------------------------

He was sitting in the waiting room with his hands holding his head .Just thinking about what happened half an hour ago, and praying, praying again and again for her to be okay. He should've protected her. He should've saved her life. The minutes seemed like years. At last a nurse came in another half an hour later and told, that the doctor would be done soon. But still no doctor. After an hour later doctor came in with blood on his coat. Adam jumped up as soon as he saw him.

"Are you here for Christina?" - the doctor said

"Yes, how's she, is she okay? " -Adam said, confused.

" Ummm, well to start with, I have to say that she had lost so much blood and well she's in...in..."

Adam's mind darkened "In what?" Was now the only question on his mind.

"She's in a coma"

"What? She's in a coma? Am I imagining this? No. Or yes. No, it just can't be true. It's all my fault. It's all my fault she got hurt, she's in a coma, it's all-all my fault." - Adam was shocked, confused. The doctor noticed the change, he was really pale.

"Are you okay, man?" - asked the doctor not knowing what to do

"Ye-yes I am. Can I see her?" - Adam asked, crossing his fingers, hoping for a positive answer.

"I've told she's not in condition to have guests"

"Man, I bag you, please, just one at a time, please? "

"Okay, go there, but don't stay there long, Miss Lee will accompany you"

"Okay thanks"- Adam says facing the blond, blue eyed girl, who's smiling at him, When he comes even closer to her, she offers her hand to Adam but Adam denies it asking if she could just show where Christy was . While walking the girl, named Lisa, was acting so strange, giving Adam different types of smiles and trying to be closer to Adam. But still Adam denies all smiles and ignores all her movements.

At last, they reach the hospital room, number "135". The nurse opens the door for Adam, Adam looks at her, with an unknown expression on his face, and then turns his head, and there goes it again: Christina lies on the hospital bed, with bruises covering her entire body pale and unconscious. Adam enters the room, not fully realizing what the hell is this. Is that girl Christina lying on the bed? He's not sure. It looks nothing like her. Adam sits on the chair next to her hospital bed, grabs her hand and says to silence the words that are supposed to be for Christina. He doesn't like crying. He never cried before behind girls. But this is a situation where all his emotions burst out, showing everyone, how important Christy is to him.

Finally after only God knows how long later, he says with a shaky voice

"Just wake up, please? Open your eyes, please? Tell me you're okay, tell me you're feeling good and sleep back again. I know you're just sleeping, right? "-Adam says with a sad smile on his face.

"You have to understand, I-I just can't lose you, you're my best friend. I can't imagine my life without you. Remember all cute and funny moments we had together. Do you want me to repeat the jokes you love? I promise I'll do, but in case you wake up, deal? Please, Christy, I just bag you! Wake up, please" And he finds himself there 4 hours later, looking at the girl now he's sure he loves, and waiting, waiting for just a little sign of life. But she stays perfectly still, lowering Adam's hopes, and he look at her again and again and dreams, dreams about their life together, prays that she's alive.