Two

Alex's POV

Song: Yellow Love -Citizen

Later that night

It was about 11 at night. I walked to the park it was the only place left I had to remember that times we had with him. I walked to the swings and sat down. My footsteps showed through the snow as the places I didn't walk were untouched. I sniffled and swayed back and forth slowly.

Tears formed as I began to cry. I messed up. I can't fix what I broke. I cried into my hands and sobbed loudly. I heard a sigh and someone sat next to me. I looked over.

It was Noah "why did you call me here?" he asked

I started to take deep breaths and calm down. "I n-need help" I cried.

Noah got up and stood in front of me with his arms crossed.
"Alex you have to get over him"

I shook my head "i messed up I want him back!" I yelled trying to keep my composure.

Noah looked down and shuffled his feet. "Alex do you want to go talk to me right now?"

I nodded "please..."

Noah nodded and looked up and nodded once. A heard footsteps behind me. The snow crunched under his feet. Nick stood in front of me.
"Could you give us a moment Noah?" he asked
Noah nodded "I'll be in the car" he walked away.

I looked up at Nick slowly.

Nick sighed you could see his breath. He bent down and wiped my tears away gently with his thumb. "Don't cry..." he said softly

I closed my eyes and cried even more "I'm sorry...I made-"

Nick shook his head "it's okay.." he mumbled and held out his hand. I grabbed it slowly he pulled me into his embrace burying his face in my neck.
"It's okay.." he said again and again trying to reassure me. And for once I felt like it actually was.