A LITTLE CHAT..............

PROD. POV.

this ish between alex and diggy has been going on for too long...i mean alex won't respond to my texts neither my calls....and no matter how hard the boys try...they're not responding to any of us.  Diggy has gone back to his original man whore ways.. *sighs* we need to get alex back before he gets an STD or something. all he does is bring girls home, do them and get drunk.... no1 knows what to do anymore...diggy is offically a F****D UP BXTCH..

DIGGY POV.

i'm trying to forget about her,but i can't, and i'm not gonna show it. she hurt me,so i'm gonna make her hurt like i am.

*knock,knock,knock*

diggy: who is it ?

??: it's me............prod.

diggy: oh come in man

prod(opens door and sits on bed): look man...we need to talk.

diggy: man if u came here to talk to me about "HER" i don't wanna hear it

prod(getting angry): she's not a :HER".. she's a girl who u misunderstood !!

diggy(getting pissed): why are u defending her...y do u like her or something !!

prod: i don't like her, i love her.. but as a sister...and if u wud just shut the f**k up and listen u would understand what;s going on

diggy: ok..talk your shxt man

prod*sighs*: dude..alexia likes u an-

diggy: sure didn't act like it.

prod: man just shut up and listen !!

diggy:*silen*

prod: good............anyways....alexia's boyfriend is only her boyfriend because she's popular and every1 thought she and xavier would make a cute couple, so they dated, but they never cheat, they don't have true feelings for each other, they just kiss every once and a while when people who don't know about their little scam are around......that's what she wanted to tell you and explain that if they wanted to date otherwise, she and xavier will break up with some silly excuse like' we would be better of as friends" &"it was just a mutual decision".....don't you get it, they officially called it quits the night she walked in on you because u made her feel crappy..

diggy:*silent*

prod: OH SO NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY...DO U KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU IDIOTIC ACTIONS THE BOYS HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO THE GIRLS OUT THE 1OR TO THEY ACTUALLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR..AND WHY IS THAT?? MAYBE BECAUSE GIRLS STCK WITH ONE-ANOTHER LIKE HOW GUYS HAVE THEIR "BROS B4 HOES" CODE.....HUH DIGGY....DID YOU KNOW WHAT BUNCH OF SHXT YOU JUST CAUSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U CAN BE SUCH A LITTLE BXTCH SOMETIMES...U BETTER FIX THIS CRAP, THE GIRLS WON'T TALK TO ANY OF US BECAUSE U ONLY WANNA GET EVERY SINGLE HOT GIRL THAT U SEE IN YOUR PANTS !!

diggy :sorry i-i didn't k0know

prod: OF COURSE U DIDN'T KNOW...U NEVER KNEW..MAYBE I CUD'VE GIVEN U A LITTLE CREDIT IF THE GIRLS WERE ACTUALLY NICER THAN ALEX....BUT U JUST WENT FROM STUPID TO A TOTAL JACKA$$....AND TO THINK U SAID U LOVED HER..DID U KNO SHE LOVED U !! HUH!!!!!!!! U JUST HAD 2 F**K UP EVERYTHING 4 EVERYBODY !!

diggy( i just couldn't take it anymore, i feel so guilty, after hearing those things i was basically crying....so i just got up without saying a word abd left....i don't know where i'm goin.. but i just need to think)

prod:(he just left....i was on the verge of slapping him..he walked out and slammed both doors behind him i'm pretty sure the guys heard...lemme go outside and see them)

prince(uh-oh....something just went down by the looks of it)

rest of boys thoughts( o.O.....WTF just happened)

prod: ................

jacob: i see u had a chat with diggy

prod: that ii hope got something inside of his head

guys: we'll solve this

roc: look lemme try if sariah will answer my call since 1: she won't answer yall calls and 2... she seems like the only reasonalbe one amongst them all...

sariah:( sooooooo...roc called and i decided to answer, it's been a week since we've talked to any of the boys. he  told us to come over and chill, soo i tthought what could be soo bad about that....so i convinced the girls to go since "HE" wasn't going to be there...it was HELLA hard convincing alex to go but she gave in....so we're on our way their now).....

alexis:(i hope noo shxt goes down)

alexia:( *sighs*)