uno

O N E ;

"Watch where you're going, kid."

a/n: i tried my best

-☆

The stench of musty hormonal boys overpowered the rather small locker room, making Jaebum's nose crinkle.

"Would you hurry up, fatass? It fucking stinks." He talks loudly over the countless of conversations going on in the background. Most were along the lines of "Dude, that girl's ass was poppin'!" or "I swear I failed that test." Teenagers these days.

Taehyung scowls at the amount of rudeness as he puts on his bright red gym pants. "I know my ass is great and all, but!" He exclaims the last word and throws off his thin white long sleeve quite dramatically. Then he finishes his sentence off with narrowed eyes, "I just got here a minute ago honey, so calm down." Jaebum stifles a laugh at the brunet's usual sassiness that never fails to make him amused. Being the loyal person he was, Jaebum leans back against the lockers and watches as Taehyung sort of changes into his gym shirt. And when he says sort of he really does mean sort of.

He was too engrossed in checking out the half-naked male bodies, his stare flickering from one guy to another. Taehyung specifically looks at the huddle of jocks, and he licks his lips. "Damn. I'd slurp him up and call him daddy." He states casually after slipping on his white gym shirt (which he forgot to wash over the weekend because he's a lazy fuck). Jaebum can't help but laugh, "You're so gay."

But Taehyung simply shrugs, "Shocker."

Then his eyes trail to a guy with dyed blonde, almost white, hair while he stuffs each foot inside his dirty white Adidas. 'Holy shit,' Taehyung inwardly gapes, blown away by the boy's sculpted upper body.

He was a junior, an underclassmen, by the name of Wonho. Him and Taehyung don't talk that much but he has to admit, ten out of ten would bang. And he almost chokes on his spit when Wonho strips from his skinny jeans, laughing at a joke his friend told him, completely oblivious of a pair of eyes staring right at his outlined dick.

"You know," The brunet exhales, slightly breathless from of the overwhelming sight, "I really don't get all the hype over boobs and pussies, they're no fun." His friend immediately raises an eyebrow at that, "And I don't get how you like a dick all up in your ass." That caught Taehyung off guard. He sticks out his bottom lip out of defeat. But he won't go down that easily, so he mutters, "It feels nicer, you vulture looking motherfucker."

Jaebum doesn't hear it though, luckily (he would've punched Taehyung's guts out if he did).

With all the proper gym requirements worn, the brunet turns around to swing his locker door shut. But as he spun, a male about five inches taller was in the middle of walking towards the exit, and so the two collide.

Taehyung stumbles back from the sudden impact as a new pain began sprouting on his nose and forehead. "Crap," he hisses while pinching the bridge of his nose, "Sorry, it was my-" In the process of apologizing, Taehyung glances up at the person and the words get stuck in his throat. He blinks twice and takes a good look at the guy's Greek god-like face, eyes jumping from feature to feature.

Finally, the smaller speaks, breaking the silence that settled between them a couple of seconds ago.

"Wow. You're cute."

Jaebum, along with others, openly gape at Taehyung's boldness. The boy just flirted with Jeon Jeongguk for God's sake. Jeon Jeongguk, the school's only underground fighter, the guy who failed senior year, a drug dealer, the person with the most tattoos and piercings, and would most likely punch you in the face if you just stepped on the back of his damn shoe. And Taehyung had the nerve to call him cute.

Jeongguk stares down at Taehyung with unamused eyes, head tilting to one side slowly. His eyes narrowed and he held a gaze filled with boredom. "Watch where you're going, kid." The black-haired male spat coldly, no ounce of friendliness in his tone. Then he continues with his walk, heading to the exit and leaving the class in a state of disbelief.

Jaebum is the first to shake out of it.

He straightens himself and clears his throat, still in a bit of a shock. Jaebum glances down at the floor, then down to the brunet's shoes, then accidentally to his crotch. He regrets it immediately when he sees something slightly poking through the red fabric. "Oh, fucking hell, Taehyung!" Jaebum yells in disgust as he points to his boner with closed eyes. The younger is unaware of it until he looks down. But even then, he's still unaffected. He lifts his shoulders and he closes the door of his gym locker.

"Can you blame me? I seriously want that guy to nut on my face." Taehyung confesses like it was nothing, spinning on his heel and walking himself to gym class which he loathed. He did the series of actions so quick that Jaebum didn't even have the time to be utterly dumbfounded.

Thus, the male sighs to himself in amazement. "You gay people." Jaebum mutters under his breath and jogs after the other, who was still checking out half-naked men like he wasn't being obvious.

-★

to the people whove been w papi chulo since the beginning: thank u so heckin much n im sorry for all the pain i put u thru

im still planning the plot so please have patience w me

blushbaby