Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)

Start from the beginning

Sonya had to hold my hair as I puked up everything in my stomach and then some.

"Fine on three boys." Blaze said.

He counted down and I watched their expressions as they downed their shots. Riley's was pretty funny. His eyes were all pinched shut and his nose was wrinkled like he smelled something bad. I giggled at their faces. They all turned to me.

"So what kind of drunk are you Lily?" Blaze asked.

I shrugged.

"Well you're either a fun drunk or an angry one. Or maybe you're just a mellow hippy." He stated, laughing.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a beer.

"I'm a fun drunk." I said with a shrug.

Blaze and Riley's eyes sparkled with ideas.

"Let's find out." Blaze said.

I shook my head as he slid a shot in front of me.

"No." I said as I sat down on a stool next to Riley.

"Whyyyy?" Blaze pouted.

I smiled and shook my head, taking a swig from my beer.

"Because I have to wake up in the morning and make sure these three boneheads wake up too." I said, gesturing at Dylan, Austin and Riley.

"We'll get up. Just one Lily."

"Yeah please." Dylan and Austin added.

I sighed and looked at the shot in front of me. I glanced at Riley and he was staring at me. He hadn't said anything. I slowly grabbed the salt shaker, licking my hand and putting salt there.

"Ready?" Blaze asked, putting the lemon slice in front of me.

I looked at Riley.

"Wait." He said, stopping me.

We all stared at him.

"Only one, right? She is only sixteen."

I stared at him.

"Chill speed racer. Yes only one. But believe me, I've had more."

Which was true. A party that Sonya and I snuck out to, we both got so smashed it was ridiculous. No, neither of us are addicts. We just know where the party's at. They all looked at me.

"Three.....two....one!"

I licked the salt off my hand, downed the shot and sucked on the lemon, the burn of the tequila setting my throat on fire. It went down and I slammed the shot glass on the counter before the boys did.

"There." I said with a shrug.

The buzz from my fifth, was it my fifth? Or sixth, shot was affecting me now and I smiled, taking a drink from my beer.

"What time is it?" I asked suddenly.

See after I took my first shot, the boys decided they wanted to see how many I could hold down so we decided to just keep 'em comin'.

"Midnight." Austin answered.

I smiled and listened to the song playing in the ball room. It was Dirty Dancer by Usher featuring Enrique Iglesias. I smiled and grabbed Riley's hand.

"Let's dance." I said, pulling him towards the dance floor.

Blaze, Dylan and Austin were behind us, laughing and when I turned around I saw why. Riley's face had help written all over it and I smiled, stopping in the middle of the dance floor, pulling him to me. He stared down at me and I smiled evilly. If I was going to tease him, the time would definitely be now, seeing as how I'm drunk and most likely won't remember in the morning. I pulled on his shirt collar so our lips were touching, but just barely.