Midnight Riders

(Chapter1)

         "Hope, wake up. The Alpha just contacted me; it seems that there is some pack business that needs attending to. We have to be in his office in thirty minutes, that means you need to be up, ready, and downstairs in twenty minutes, tops." my dad told me, while shaking my shoulders lightly, waking me up from my peaceful slumber.

        At his words, I threw my black, dark purple and dark grey plaid comforter off of my body. "Ok, I am up." I said as I stood up from the bed and looked up to my father. "I am headed to the bathroom now. I will be downstairs in ten." I stated, while walking over to my walk-in closet to find a pair of clothes.

        After a swift glance around my closet at my many clothes I decided on a pair of white denim short shorts, for my bottoms, and for my top I choose a dark purple tank-top with a no-sleeve black button up vest to go over top of it. After grabbing my choice of clothes I headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

        I know that it seems like a short time to have everything done, but I am a werewolf, so I just used my heightened speed, so that in a total of three minutes later, I am dressed, with my teeth and hair done brushed, and looking into my full length bathroom mirror. As I look into my mirror, decide to take notice of my appearance.

        I have natural, curly black hair that reaches down to my shoulders. But even though the hair color and curls are natural, over the years I have added color streaks in my hair over the past couple of years. My bangs are my natural black but have a streak of blonde. Then on throughout the rest of my hair I have streaks of electric blue, electric purple, neon green, and a dark red, but I left the bottom layers of my hair black so that my highlights would pop out.

        My dark, tanned skin makes my ocean blue eyes stand out. I have a figure that most girls would die for, with curves in all the right places. Even through my tank-top, you can see my very muscled stomach. I have long legs that only compliment my build. After finishing my observation, I headed back into my room to slip on my black converses. On my way out the door I grabbed my iphone4s off of my nightstand, and with that I headed downstairs.

        Once downstairs, I pull out my phone to check the time. 5:32 Am. Since it is done morning I guess it won’t hurt to have breakfast since I still have a couple of minutes to spare, right?

        After retrieving a granola bar and a bottle of water for my breakfast, I walk down the hall and into my living room. The living room has a 70 inch, flat screen tv on the far wall, with a black leather sectional couch facing it. On the couch sat my dad. He looked deep in thought, still not noticing my presence in the room. Not wanting to be late for the meeting with the alpha, I decided to make my presence known. “Dad, I’m ready. If we don’t leave now we will be late.” I said. Dad snapped his head up to look at me then smiled. “Ok. Are you riding with me or are you taking your motorcycle?” he asked. “That’s what I was about to ask you. Are you going to just stay at the pack house and continue your day there after the meeting or are you coming back here, after?” I asked. “I plan on just continuing my day there. Why, did you have something planned?” he asked. “Yeah, if you are going to just stay at the pack house then I was wondering if I could go shopping today at the mall. I’m in need of some new training clothes. The ones I have been training in are getting really old and nasty. I really need some new ones. If that’s ok with you.” I said. Dad looked at me like I was stupid and said “well if you need new clothe, honey, then I’m not going to stop you from buying them. What kind of father would I be if I just let my daughter run around in old, nasty clothes, looking like a rogue?” At this, I laughed. “Ok, well if you are going to stay there then I am going to just take my bike. And after the meeting I am going to head over to daisy’s house so that we can go shopping together” I said. At this, my dad nodded and said “Then we need to head on out. Wouldn’t want to keep the Alpha waiting.” I nodded and went over to the closet by the door and pulled out my dad’s black leather jacket, and handed it to him. Next I grabbed my special fitted, leather jacket and checked my pockets to make sure I have my keys and credit card. After making sure I had everything I need, me and dad headed out of the door.

        After walking out of the house and into the garage, I slipped my phone into the inside pocket in my jacket and got onto my motorcycle as my dad gets into his black Hennessey Venom GT. After he shut the door to his car I started Vin (The name of my motorcycle. Yes I know that it’s weird that I named my bike, but it is my baby. And since it’s my baby, I named him.) Since my dad done had his car door shut, I opened up our mind link, just now remembering that I forgot to tell him something.

“I forgot to tell you that mom called me last night “I said through our link, as we both started to drive out of our long drive way.

“What did she want this time” dad asked.

“Let’s rephrase that question. What does she not want?” I asked as we pulled out of the drive way and started to head down the road to the pack house.

“So she is at it again, huh?” he asked.

“Yep, and she was at it full force. Does she not understand that I don’t want to do any of that crap? I like my life how it is, I don’t wanna be in any clubs, I don’t want to do cheerleading, and I don’t want to move back in with her. Uggh. She just irritates me so much sometimes.” I said, starting to get irritated, just thinking about it.

“Why don’t you just join cheerleading, so that she will get off of your back? You are more fit than most girls your age and you would be great at it.” Dad asked me, sounding as if he had just found the answer to all of my problems.

“Because I can’t stand half of the girls on the team. They all like to act like they are better than everyone else.” I said, answering his question.

“Do they pick on you? Oh they better not! If they ever disrespect you, you better show them whose boss, you hear me. Beat the shit outta all them nasty bitches that mess with you.” Dad yelled through our mind link. I could tell that the thought of someone picking on me made him angry by his choice of words, so I decided to drop the subject for now and just go along with him.

“No one ever messes with me, dad. Everyone likes me. I am one of the popular kids, but that doesn’t mean that I like them.” I said, trying to reassure him that I was not getting picked on, and that he had no need to worry.

“Well if you’re not getting picked on and you are popular then why don’t you go ahead and get on the team so that you can get Angela off your back.” He asked

“I guess that you are right. But just to let you know, you owe me big time for this. And I do mean big time.” I said as we pulled up to the big, black iron gate that protects the pack house.

        We pulled up to the guards, so that we could be let into the gate. Once the guards noticed who it was, they both nodded respectfully to us and said in unison “Our apologies, Beta” to which my dad just answered with a bow. And with that, the gates were opened to reveal the pack house. After saying goodbye to the guards, me and dad headed down the long driveway, hoping that we would make it in time for the meeting.

A/N. Heyyy!! This is my first story I have Ever Wrote So I'm not really sure how I did, so please Vote and Comment to let me no how I did.

Thanks A Million!!

- Shianna;)