isn't always what it seems

"The wrong, the freaks, the hopeless, the future the rest of us!" I scream into Lil's face as she does to mine. And then burst into laughter. We'd been planning this for months, I only got to see her a few times this past year and a half and I really missed it. Lilliana and I had been friends for as long as I can remember she understood my passion for music more than anyone, she loved music but her niche was acting no doubt. I was so sad I couldn't come see her when she got the lead in the schools production of the snow queen. I know not matter how much I beg my parents will never move back, all. Because of that Damn "incident" as it's being called. I loved going to concerts with Lil, she was just as crazy as I was and usually we met up with some random people and had a blast but tonight was our night. Simple plan was my all time favourite band, I'd been listening to them since I was seven my sister got me into them and I've listened to them ever since. I'd never been one to listen to the mainstream bands or artists or if I did it was one song, I liked All Time Low or Smallpools but not justin bieber or one direction.

" Spencer! Let's get in the line before it gets to long." Lil yelled in my ear. I just gave her a thumbs up and started pushing my way to the side where they were signing shirts and taking pictures. Third time seeing them in concert and I still loved it. We convinced them to lean to the side and point. Why? Last time we convinced them to do it the other way so now when we out those pictures to better it'll look like they're pointing at themselves. After they signed out shirts we rushed out and got a cab back to the hotel. We knew what we were gunna do but first we needed to change. It was kind of a tradition, if we went to a concert we had to dress freaking crazy tonight we'd had on leggings, brightly coloured too-toos, combat boots and our newly signed SP shirts. I hailed a taxi, I'd gotten really good doing it because I hated driving in Cali to many people and they all sucked at driving.

"Misfits or Marvel?" lil asked me holding up the two sweaters.

"Mistfits!" I call back without even looking I know her wardrobe like the back of my hand, it was amazing. she was a girl with a little extra meat on her bones and she knew how to work it. I put on my floral print jeans, skull muscle shirt, and my worn out aviators jacket I touched up my ruby red lips grabbed my keyboard and stand and headed out.

"White ave please." I say to the cab driver who nods as recognition. once we get there and set up I'm so excited I haven't busked in so long. We started off by singing mason jar by small pools. we pLayed everything from ring of fire to somewhere over the rainbow.

when we thought we had enough we called up Kevin. thank god he cut us a deal. I'd always gone to him for pot so he said because he missed his favourite costumer. hey man what ever works. we went to the hotel room my parents rented for us. it was about 3 in the morning so we wouldn't get caught, I lit up the joint. it felt awesome just getting stoned again.

"How's California?" Lil asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We'll lets see I hate school it is legitimately like every cliche movie or book you have ever read it makes my want to vomit," I say taking another puff, "the air is so full of smog I almost choke on it, the joy I find there is the library and I got a job at a record store." she just nods and tells me about all the stuff I've missed here. ugh can't wait till I graduate

I wake up the next day weary I leave today and go back to my non-existent existence. I finish packing, which consists of me throwing my stuff in a duffle bag hoping I don't forget anything. Lilliana drives me to the airport we hug and she tells me to call more I say yes but I know I won't, I miss her hell yeah but I just can't listen about life back home. the plane rides boring but I just put my headphones in and forget the world. my parents are waiting for me near the baggage claim I nod at them grab my bag and pile into the truck. We drive to the house, that's all it is not a home, and I go up to my room and unpack. I decide to make a video I mean what else do I do for fun I decide on play Lollipop Chainsaw,i put on my hat and shades like every video so no one knows who I am, and set up the camera.

"Hello people of the internet and beyond I'm WhoDatChick as you know and today I shall continue Lollipop chainsaw and you shall watch me become Juliet Starling. cheerleader and zombie hunter fight the apocalypse with her beheaded boyfriend Nick.. All caught up? okii dokii lets do this thing!" I tell to the viewers, being anonymous is great nobody can judge you because they don't know who you are.

About ten minutes later I'm swearing so much my aunties swear jar would be overflowing.every time I die I tell the camera

"Don't leave trust me this is the last time." and then I do it ten more times after about 20 minutes of gameplay I decide to stop.

" Okay guys I'm gunna stop now because I feel like I have destroyed enough virgin ears for now and remember if this channel gets to 3million I will uncover myself but only then so i will see you next time. PEACE OUT HOMIE GEE!" I give as peace sign as I say my signature sign off and stop recording. I edit a bit of those boring moments in the game and upload it to my channel. I take a quick shower to wash the grim off and slip into normal pyjamas. for me that concludes boxers and my nike sports bra.