INTRODUCTION

SUMMARY

Dahlia Campbell recently moved to Riverdale because of her mothers unexpected death. She is now living with her father on the South side without knowing anything about the town nor the rumours already working their ways around the school. Desperately wanting to be who she thinks she is – tough, cold and less likely to get hurt, she seeks help. Intelligent like Alice. Strong like Hermione. Strategic like Penelope. Kind like Mary. She is instantly interested in FP Jones, the brown-haired bad boy any main character in a movie would want, but has to deal with the rumours and information about him before figuring out if he's too dangerous to be interested in.

ALYSSA MILANO as DAHLIA CAMPBELL
SKEET ULRICH as FP JONES
LUKE PERRY as FRED ANDREWS
MÄDCHEN AMICK as ALICE SMITH
MARISOL NICHOLS as HERMIONE WARD
MARK CONSUELOS as HIRAM LODGE
MOLLY RINGWALD as MARY GORDON
NATHALIE BOLTT as PENELOPE WHITE
BARCLAY HOPE as CLIFFORD BLOSSOM
LOCHLYN MUNRO as HAL COOPER
ROBIN GIVENS as SIERRA MCCOY
MARTIN CUMMINS as KELLER

SOUNDTRACK

dahlia

ARIANAGRANDE with DANGEROUS WOMAN
GRACE featuring G-eazy with YOU DON'T OWN ME
MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS with TEEN IDLE

chapters

I RUN-DMC featuring Aerosmith with WALK THIS WAY
II THE B-52'S with LOVE SHACK
III DARYL HALL & JOHN OATES with MANEATER
IV MIDNIGHT OIL with BEDS ARE BURNING
V QUEEN with UNDER PRESSURE
VI POINTER SISTERS with I'M SO EXCITED
VII DAVID BOWIE with LET'S DANCE
VIII PHIL COLLINS with IN THE AIR TONIGHT

WARNINGS

should something potentially triggering be included in a chapter, I will inform you about it immediately as the chapter is published.
this story isn't meant to be a fairytale and thus warnings might be needed.
disturbing accusations and events will come but remember it's a part of plot and character development and i love all of the Riverdale characters no matter what.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

this story goes out to all of the people out there who wants to be who they truly are. Whether you're struggling with your entire identity like Dahlia, your sense of style, your sexuality, your gender or something else entirely – this story goes out to you. You can be who you want to be, but don't lose yourself on the journey.

love,
Emily