Farooq Rehman M.D

About 2 Farooq

Dr. Farooq Rehman is a neurologist in Edison, New Jersey. He has been serving different hospitals in the area. Farooq Rehman MD was born in Peshawar, and he went to a Catholic school.

He joined Khyber Medical College, Peshawar University in Pakistan. He graduated from that university in 1978.

After his graduation, he also performed a one-year internship, and then he moved to the Great Britain. After moving to Great Britain, he started practicing internal medicine for four years and then he moved to the United States in 1985.

Dr. Farooq Rehman completed his three years of residency training in the field of neurology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. He maintained an exemplary record, and he was appointed chief resident in the last year.

Dr. Farooq Rehman is a licentiate of the Royal College of Physicians, a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, and a member of the Royal College of Physicians.

Moreover, he served as assistant professor of Medicine at Ayub Medical College in Abbottabad in 1984.

He started a medical practice in Central Jersey, and his practice was named Neurology Consultants of Central Jersey. He then became the board certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.