Getting to know her.

Jacks POV:
I met this beautiful danish girl on tumblr. She is an artist and is the most gorgeous girl ive seen. Ive seen her work for me and honestly their so great i put one as my wallpaper (not being a creep). I dm'd her and asked for her skype. We began talking and i fell in love with her accent and her laugh. I just wanted to kiss her.
"Signe,you cant microwave mac and cheese twice!"
"You can try!"she shouted. I started laughing non-stop. I love the converstations we had. Then one day,the day ive been waiting for came.
"Jack! You killed me!"
"Thats the game! I win!!!!"
"Noooo!!" She yelled giggling.
"J-jack..?"
"You ok? I didnt mean to hurt you by winning."
"No! You didnt i swear im not that sensitive!"
"So whats up?" I got really nervous quick and i was sweating. Did she not want to be friends anymore? Is she taken? Oh god the thoughts wont stop.
"I...i uh have to confession to make.."
"Go ahead take your time"
"I-......I LOVE YOU"
"W-" the call ended right there. I got scared so i tried to text but something held me back. Shit anti.
"Jack..she probably is embrassed leave her be."
"Anti,she hung up the call something happened for sure."
"Leave her to her thoughts man shes a girl and girls oh boy."

Wiishu POV:
"I-....I LOVE YOU" and right there i hung up. I was filled with embrassment and fear that jack didnt feel the same. I sat there waiting for a text from him asking if i was alright...nothing. I began to feel sad and thought he didnt feel the same. Then SHE came.
"Another boy signe? COME ON. I mean hes not texting back to he isnt there."
"Go away darkiishu. He'll message me in no time. He always does."
"How long? A month? Days? Weeks? Forget it Si he.doesnt.care." She screamed. I could she was annoyed after my last one. I guess she was rig-
*RING*
It was from jack.
Hey are you ok? Im worried. If your freaking out thinking i feel the same i really do trust me on that wiish. Call me tomorrow i have to go to bed.

YAY i knew he would respond. Darkiishu rolled her eyes as i proved her wrong. My heart was racing after he said he felt the same. I was so happy and excited about tomorrow.

Darkiishu POV:
GOD NO. I WAS CLOSE. "Darkiishu why so annoyed?" WHY?? BECAUSE THEN HER LITTLE HEART SHATTERS. This emotional little human is hard to work with all the time. I got proven wrong and shes happy. If shes gonna cry in her room im not comforting her EVER. I know it sounds rude but im dark i dont care about her. Only keeping her alive. Shes super happy but i have a gut feeling someone else in the other side of that screen..

Anti POV:
Jack texted his crush. Oh boy even when i try to stop him. I wont tell him my gut feeling. The feeling where i believe theres a person waiting for him next to signe. And if its a deamon..its a deamon ive never seen before trust me.

Chapter 2 wow. Soon enough ill ask for request but right now my mind is full of ideas! Thanks for the feedback i will totally make more. Have a good day everyone!!
-Melanie