"What's on your mind?" She sat back at ease as she gave no care for the intruders heading our way.

"The princess," I said honestly as that was the last thing on my mind.

Scrunching her nose up, she crossed her arms and turned the other way.

"What?" I looked at her as she huffed and only scooted further from me.

"Nothing. I'm just going to give the guests a visit," she stood as she wobbled to the door.

"In that condition?" I shot up as I saw her bodyguard sleeping again next to princess.

"What's wrong with my condition? Do you want to put me in a hospital or something?" She blinked at me before scurrying out the door, closing it after her.

Rushing out behind her, I didn't make it far as I recognized the 'intruders'.

The four dragons.

Also, the reason of my misery.

Ya know, besides the queen.

The drunk queen.

"Ooh, what do we have here?" Droopy eyes said as queen had crashed into his chest.

Blinking up at him, she stepped back, looking at all of them before yanking all of their hair.

"Why so long?" She noted as she petted squirrel boy's mask.

"Ouchie!" Oldie whined as he rubbed his head and turned to her. "You must be the queen!"

"Yeah, I am. Bow down because you're talking to your highness you filthy peasants," she sneered at them as they stepped back, shocked.

I would have been.

And I was.

For like half a second before I realized she was drunk.

"DID YA SEE THE LOOK ON THEIR FACE!?" She roared with laughter as she turned to me, pointing at the frustrating four. "Phew, that was painful to do. I'm sorry guys, I was just pulling your le- or your hair, get it? Because I just pulled your hair but still pulled your leg at the same time? Like metapho-"

"Yeah, we're going back inside," I pulled on queen's hand as I walked her in with me. "You guys can come, or not. I'd prefer the second," I called out as they all happily followed in.

"Stealing the pretty lady for yourself, eyyy?" Droopy eyes leaned towards me as I scowled at him.

"Awe, he called me pretty!" Queen chirped as she faced him.

"Didn't you say that you already knew you have killer beauty?" I turned to her as she raised an eyebrow.

"I never said that, but thanks, I know," she scoffed as she flipped her hair dramatically, making sure to get it to hit my face.

"Ahh, how romantic you are, my queen," I breathed out through annoyance as she went to hold Ao.

"You named the squirrel blue because you're the blue dragon, that's brilliant!" She cooed at mask boy as she held the squirrel.

"Really? Because the princess wasn't too fond of her name," white freak arm boy chuckled as queen turned to him.

"Woah, you have actual claws!" She stared at his hand as he proudly held it up.

"Of course! Though they have no match for yo-"

"For her stunning beauty, we get it, we get it. Thanks for pointing out the obvious several times," I grunted as I pulled queen away from them.

"Seems like someone's jeeeeeaaaa-"

"Don't even try it," I jabbed an elbow into foot freak's side as he cut himself off with a grunt.

"Hak, that wasn't very nice," queen pouted at me as she pointed at the freak four. "Apologize to them! Aren't they you and Yona and Yun's friends?" She said as I turned to face her.

"I never said they were my friends," I clarified.

"That's mean, Ha-"

Before the foot freak fool could continue, someone called out to queen as I closed my eyes with a sigh.

Here we go again.

"Queen?"

Welp, back to drowning in work since I have about 45 assignments to do and about one to two weeks to get them all done ahhh the misery BUT THANK YOU FOR THE 2K AHH YAYAY!! I'll also try to stay consistent with the updates but this month is a bit harder on me so I apologize beforehand T-T