chapter 2 the killings and escape

You opened your eyes to the sound of screaming in your ear. "C'MON WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Sam cried. You got up and she hugged you tightly. "Oh god I thought the killer got you to!" "Wait...killer? What killer?" "IDK all I know is Zoe has been murdered" you felt your heart break and you got scared. You got up and saw Jack. "Oh thank god you two are here. Look, Jackie voorhees could be anywhere! We need to find a way to defend ourse-" "wait...Jackie voorhees? The kid that drowned here?" Dylan says. "YES DYLAN! now here's the plan." "YOU KNEW THERE'S A FUCKING KILLER HERE AND YOU DIDN'T YELL US ABOUT IT?!" you screamed. "I THOUGHT THE RUMORS WERE FAKE! A TALL TALE! A LIE!" Jack says. " "STOP STOP STOP PLEASE! I CANNOT TAKE THIS!" Sam starts to break down in crying. You came in to comfort her. "Look. If we're going to make it out of here, we need to defend ourself" "what about the RV keys?" Dylan says. "...about that?" Jack says. "Jack. Where the hell are they?" "At. The bottom...of the lake..." "WHAT?!?!?!" the three of you screamed at Jack. "HOW DID THAT FUCKING GET THERE?!" "I FORGOT THEY WERE IN MY SWIMMING TRUNKS OK?!" Jack says in defense. "WELL SENSE YOU LEFT THEM THERE, YOU GO GET THEM!" Dylan yelled. Jack sighed and ran to go get them. You, Sam, and Dylan stay put in defense mode.

Jack P.O.V

I ran to the lake. Taking off my clothes, I jumped in the lake holding my breath and looking for the keys. I searched and rose back up plenty of times but no luck. "Damn it" I said to myself. Till I saw a pair of boots in front of me. I looked up and saw a girl with a hockey mask on. I screamed but it was too late. She plunged her machete in my head.

Jackie voorhees P.O.V

"Poor kid." I said pulling out my machete. "Should've just keep the keys near him. Also, he shouldn't face tried to have sex. Oh well." I carry my machete and proceed to walk. Time for the others. And then he popped up again. I shook my head and continued walking forward.

Group P.O.V

"Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit! Where the fuck is jack?" Dylan ask walking back and forth. "Could you stop that? You're making us both nervous." You said. "OH I'M MAKING YOU TWO UNCOMFORTABLE?! MY BAD!" Dylan yelled. "Dylan please calm down." He took a deep breath in and exhale. "I'm sorry I..." "it's OK man. It's OK" it went silent for awhile till Sam asked. "Where's jack? He should have been back by now" holy shit she was right. That Fucker has been gone for too long. "I'll go look for him." Dylan says and walks away.

Dylan's (dead man walking) P.O.V

I walked for so long I forgot what rest felt like. I had to keep looking for jack. We can't leave him here what that psychopath. I checked everywhere but no luck. Till I bumped into what appeared to be a woman. Holy shit they are true...I was standing in front of Jackie voorhees...I tried to run but she grabbed me and start crushing my skull. I screamed in agony but it was no use. I was killed by the hands of a monster...

Jackie P.O.V

another kid dead, one more to go. I might let the boy live. And surprisingly, I found the keys what's his name? Jack? Was looking for. I had a plan. I would sneak into the RV and leave the keys and plain sight. But first, she has to go.

Group P.O.V

"My god. Where the hell are you Dylan?" You ask yourself. "Maybe he is lost? Shall I go look for him?" Sam says getting up. "No no Sam its fine. He'll find his way back. Hopefully" you said looking at the woods. "Look. I'm gonna go chill in the RV. call me out when something goes down. Ok?" You say getting in the RV. "Yes" she says. When you was fully gone, she snuck into the woods.

Sam P.O.V

"Dylan? Dylan!" I shouted as I walked avoiding bumbling into any trees. I kept walking till I step on what feels like a. body. I looked down and saw Dylan's body on the floor lifeless. I scream and tried to run but bumped into...oh god...her...she picked me up and tossed me to a nearby spiky branch. It impaled me and killed me instantly...

Jackie P.O.V

and that's it. All that's left is the kid. But how the hell am I gonna sneak in there while he's in there? I had to think this through...got it. I'll make a noise, sneak in, and leave the keys where he can see them. Perfect~ "what the hell" I said to myself. Am I...getting horny? No...but it would feel so good to has his body on mine...."no. Stop this" I kept saying to myself. Trying hard to stop this madness. But I couldn't stop. His laugh, his personality, it made me do one thing that I thought I would never do again. Smile..."the hell is wrong with me..." I said walking to the RV. I pulled out the keys and hoped this goes well. I banged my machete against the RV and hid. "Let's dance little puppy"

Your P.O.V

I heard a noise outside. Oh Shit...I seen a lot of horror movies to know what happens next...if I die, I lived a good life...I walk out to investigate. I walked to the right side of the RV and. Nothing. Just my damn paranoia getting to me. Sometimes I regret watching horror movies and sometimes I thank myself for watching horror movies. When I got back into the RV, my light shines as I see the keys. I grabbed the fuck out of the keys, ignite the engine, and push the pedal to the floor. "I visit this place once, I never want to come back here as long as I live" I said to myself trying to get into the road.

Jackie P.O.V

'Ouch! Ow! Got damn it drive slower would ya?!?!?!?!' I said bumping into almost everything. I hid in the bathroom. I was gonna hide in a closet but it was too small so I went with the bathroom. 'Geez this kid is cute but a sucky driver.' Wait...did I just...did I just think that he's cute?!?! Ok. Sometimes very wrong with me....I gotta get this checked...