X2X

Malea P.O.V
Talia hasnt left her home the only time is to take the kids some where I applied her mascara because we were going to Chuck E. Cheese.

Carmen Outfit: Black shirt with shorts, jean jacket with jordan horizon

Mariah Outfit: Jumpsuit with vest,sandals

Zoey Outfit: White shirt, jean, Gucci belt, red nike bandana, white air forces

Jr Outfit: Black shirt jeans,jordans Horizon.

Talia met us there she gave the kids tokens and she sat near the counter.

"Mom can we eat yet" Bri'Yana asked.

"Not right now at 5:20" She said as her voice cracked.

"So hows life" I questioned

"Great I guess" she said

After 5 mins of talking the kids came to the booth. Order: Me, Mario(my child),Jr,Mariah,Bri'Yana,Egypt,Carmen,Zoey.

Zoey loved being under his mom. Ever since he was born he sticks to Talia like glue.

"Im going to the restroom" Talia said grabbing her phone.

"Wait mommy let me go to" Zoey said grabbing her hand.

5 mins later I saw a post of Talia in the mirror smiling with Zoey hugging her leg looking up her smiling. But he was a flirt. He would flirt with Talia or with someone cute.

Talia
As we made it home everyone went straight to bed. I went into Egypt and Bri's room to see Egypt playing with her dollhouse, while Bri was laying in bed.
I checked the kids and layed in bed.
Soon I drifted  off to sleep.

Next Day

I hopped out of bed and brushed my teeth. Which reminded me the kids are going with Mateo. As each of them packed there stuff I just sat in the den watching Love & Basketball

"Mommy I finished" Jr said as he grabbed his ipad.

" Lets go" I said.

I heard tiny feet patter on the stairs which was cute. So we walked outside to my 
Lambo. I put there stuff in the trunk. So as usual Mariah Egypt Bri and Mariah had back. While I sat at drivers Zoe sat next to me, then Jr, then Carmen. But today Bri sat upfront.

"Y'all ready for a nice day" I questioned.

" sure Mommi but can u please take us to Justice at the mall" Mariah asked

"Bleh lets go to Nike Boys" Jr said.

"How about  we go in both stores then ill drop you off" I said as we parked at the mall.

" ok" Carmen spoke

We visted every store and everyone got there toys and gadgets. So I texted Mateo that the kids were coming then I pulled up in his driveway.

"Hey Ill help you"  he said.

"Hi dadddy" Bri screamed.

"Hey kids go inside" he said while handing them they're  bag.

"Thanks Talia and im sorry" he said giving me a hug.

I drove home to be alone with no one to question me

(Not edited)