Chapter 1~Stolen Art and cheek kisses

Here's the first chapter✌️🛴
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alaska's POV~
I was in the middle of steeling the $1 million painting when I hear a voice that I know all too well... Chase Davenport.
You see, I've known Chase Davenport since Kindergarten.. I've liked him since then too.. he doesn't really know I exist though because I'm really shy.. I know, what a surprise.
When I don't have my mask on I'm shy and no one notices me, not even my parents notice me. But when I have my mask on I'm the total opposite.
No one knows my identity... I like to go by the name 'Mystery', because no one knows who I am.
Anyway, back to now..
I turn around and look at Chase and say, "I think your a little late to save the day Mr. Chase Davenport... you know I would think you would figure out who I am by now... I mean you see me, or, I see you every day" I smirk at him as he looks at me with a brave look.
Then all of a sudden Bree and Adam show up standing on each side of Chase.
I look at the three and smirk, then Chase says, "What do you mean by that... and put that painting down" I stop smirking and look at him. "I'll put the painting down... but I'm just surprised that you don't know who I am... I mean your supposed to be the smartest human ever, right?... well that's not exactly true... I'm one of the smartest people too" I said as he looked at me surprised.
"Your coming with us" he said with that surprised look still on his face. I replied with, "not if you can catch me first" I smirked then super sped to outside. Bree followed me and caught me but I quickly got away with my super strength and went back into the museum to see Chase alone. I stopped and looked at him. He asked, "Who are you" I smirked at him and replied with, "that's for me to know and you to find out." I walked up to him grabbed his face softly and whispered in his ear "see you at school" then kissed his cheek and sped off to my apartment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the first chapter being so short.. they will be longer I promise!
So what do you think of the first chapter!? Do you think Chase will find out who 'Mystery',or as we know Alaska, is?
Do you think Alaska will finally be noticed by Chase at school?
You will have to wait and see!