Finding peace with yourself

Everyone goes through ups and downs but finding a way to handle it is how u can overcome it.When you think you have reasons to be upset with yourself remember all the reasons why you should be happy and proud to be you.Unique,beautiful and God's creation is what you are.If it is necessary stop what ever you are doing and think of all the reasons how you are an incredible person DO that because it can mentally and emotionally help you go through anything .Asking God for forgiveness and asking him for guidance will make your life have a clear vision of what the lord wants you to do and what you are capable of .The lord will never abandon you for you are his child and nothing you do can undo his love for you.Luke 6:35 says but love your enemies do good to them, lend to them  without expecting to get anything back then your reward will be great and you will be children of the most high because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Let it sink in let yourself think upon what it means ,let it help you understand how if you think of yourself  in a bad way remember how God loves you and you will find peace and love in heaven with him.He made you perfectly  and you should always remember that so you can always be proud to be yourself.