JV games and air balls.

Começar do início

"I still am good fuck you mean?" I said.

"I didn't mean it like that I just meant you might now be great when you come back." He said digging himself into a whole.

"So you saying imma be trash?" I said giving him the - what you mean nigga - face.

"What! N - no." He said . I got this nigga stuttering.

"You know what? I don't like you." I said turning around and watching the JV team warm up.

"Its okay man. She ain't much of a people person." Melo whisper/ yelled to him. "She mean to me and I'm her boyfriend."

"I see that."

"What is that suppose to mean!" I said looking at the white boy kris said was named jesser.

"Like many people don't like you." He said nonchalantly then he realized what he said.

"Bro just stop talking." O said.

"Please." I added on.

"Aye Victoria just said on twitter. I don't know why y'all going to the JV game to go see a rat who can't even play good basketball." Gelo said reading off his phone.

"If i could bang her head against the concrete and break her cranium I would. Hearing the sound of it cracking would just make my world happier." I said.

I didn't hear anything for a while and I turned to my right to see all the boys looking at me like I lost it.

"You remember those breathing exercises I thought you babe? Yeah well you should really use those before you get arrested for murder." Melo said loosing my balled fists.

"Freshman these days. So violent?" Quan said.

"You wanna get yo skull bashed in too?" I asked him.

"No I'm good. Totally like not being dead."

"Thought so."

"Shes scary." Kristopher said to Melo.

"Yeah . I know." Melo said.

"I am not." I said.

The music was loud and we were making fun of the JV kids missing there 3 pointers. Most of them air balled so bad.

"Hey can I get a picture of you two?" This kid asked.

"Yeah." Melo said. Me and him posed for the camera.

"My brother thinks your cute." The boy said pointing to his older brother. I remember this happened with Melo when we went to the movies.

"Ha okay." I said.

"Malcom come over here." The kid yelled.

"Wassup jitt?"

"Remember her? You said she was fine."

"Yeah. She i do ." The boy said not even fazed.

"I'm not single but my girl Mary is." I said putting me hand on her shoulders.

"Oh really?" He said looking at Mary. I swear his pupils turned into hearts. "You wanna go to the concession stand with me?"

"Yeah sure." She said.

She got up and walked away. She looked back at me with wide eyes and I gave her a open mouth smile with two thumbs up.

"Match maker head ass." Zo said.

"My bitch finna get some." I said. "So I ain't worried."

"I miss it." I said to Melo watching the other team warm up..

"I know babe. You'll be back before you even know it though." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer.

"Hopefully." I said.

"And 1!" Zo yelled.

"The game hasn't even started yet!" I said.

"And You sound like dad." Gelo said.

"Yeah. That's y'all you hear when Gelo does his hook shot or when Melo goes up for a lay up." Zo said laughing. " And 1! And 1! Aye ref what you doing?! And 1!"

"That's show nuff how he be sounding." daijon said.

"I just wanna know how he got a foul during warm ups." I said to zo.

"In my imagination." He said doing the spongebob rainbow.

"You so childish." I said laughing.

Today has been pretty chill other than the whole hall way thing and twitter stuff. I have a feeling something even bigger is gonna go down sook enough though.

I'm just gotta have fun during this moment with all my friends. My true friends.

"Omg he so fine." Mary said coming back.

"What y'all talked about?" I asked getting nosey.

"Okay so ..."

::::

So there was not much excitement here. I feel like I should give y'all a break between all the drama I have in store.

Lemme ask y'all a question.

What's y'all favorite shoe? If it's jordans what's your favorite retro?