We went out the cab and I saw Mike in the foyer. He have dark circles under his eyes but still he looked gorgeous. Our gazes met but I didn't mind him. I dragged Macho on the way to the elevator. I was about to push the button of the elevator when Mike grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I asked irritably.

"Hear me out, Sam. Please." Mike hold my shoulders. Tears trimmed on my eyes. Please, don't fall.

"No." I said sternly.

"Sam, I love you."

"If you love me, you'd let me go."

"I can't let go of what I love."

"If you love something, you should let it go. If it comes back to you, then it is yours." He let go of my shoulders and I was about to push the button when the elevator opened and three people come out so Macho and I entered. "Sorry, Mike, I'll never come back and never will be yours." And the doors closed. The tears I was holding for so long freely fell to my face. I can't help not to sob and Macho barked at me and licked my foot.

"Thank you, Macho. I love you too." I know he means that he loves me. I'm so happy that I still have Macho to talk to when I alone.

I gave Macho a shower and blow dry his fur. He kept on barking after I blow dry his fur.

"You hungry?" And Macho tried to jump but he's to heavy so I laughed. I got his bowl, put some dog food on it and gave it to him. I left him in my room and went inside the bathroom. I need a shower. I don't wanna get sick because I'm coming back to school tomorrow. I have a lot of things that I missed.

My phone was ringing and I saw it was Mom.

"Mom!"
"Oh, Darling. How are you?"
"Good. Thank you."
"That's nice to hear. So, I called about your birthday." My Mom squealed.
"Hmmm." Was all I can say. I'm so not interested.
"Mom, it's still months away."
"I know, but you only have a birthday once a year so it must be special."
"Just no match making." Mom was silent. I know there would be.
"Mom?"
"Yes, Darling?"
"I don't want to celebrate my birthday. Maybe, I want to go somewhere and be alone. Just some me time. Time to think. Please, Mom." I pleaded.
"Okay, Darling. If that's what you want. I'll talk to your Dad." I can hear sadness in her voice. My Mom loves parties and she loves organizing it. It's her only chance to organize a party when birthdays because my Dad hates it but he loves the match making. Ugh.
"Thanks, Mom!"
"Sure. Say hi to Clarice from me!"
"Okay. Bye, Mom!"
"Bye, Darling." And she hung up.

I and went to the living room and saw Jason and Clarice cuddling. They stopped when they saw me and they're grinning like some drunk lords.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

"Hey, Sam. We're waiting for you. We'll have a drink." Clarice said.

"Oh. Okay." I went to the kitchen to get some wine.

"Why are you going there?" Jason asked.

"Wine." I answered.

"No. Go change. We're going out." Clarice said.

"Sorry. I think I should just stay here. You two enjoy." I gestured my hand like shooing them.

"We're all leaving. If you're not gonna get change, Jason and I will dragged you to the pub wearing that." Clarice pointed my baggy clothes and Jason nodded. These two really have the same minds. Drag me? I looked like shit. There's no way I'm leaving this place.

I was about to run back to my room and say no when Jason grabbed my waist and carry me to his shoulders. "Put me down, Jason! You're ass stinks!" I slapped his ass and Clarice was just laughing.

"So, are you gonna change or you'll be wearing that t-shirt and sweat pants?" Clarice said and Jason snorted.

"Change..." I said defeated. Jason put me back to my feet. What's the point of going to pub when we have school tomorrow? Wow. When did I became concern about school?

I changed my clothes and went with them. Jason drove Clarice's car. This guy can't drive. He's so slow. Slower than me!

"I hope this is a good idea." Jason said.

"Stop hoping, THIS is a good idea! I can't hide it anymore from her." Clarice retorted.

"What idea? What are you hiding from me?" I asked. I'm so confused and scared. I just don't have the feeling about this.

"Later, you'll know." Clarice said seriously. Is she trying to pull a prank on me? She's scaring me! Is something bad happened? I really hope not.

###### Hey guys! I really don't know what to say about this chapter. I know its crappy but believe me, I've tried squeezing my brain. And I've been concentrating with my school. Ugh. I need to pull my grades up. Please bear with me. I still hope you like this chapter even I don't! What do you think about Clarice hiding something from Sam? Vote if you liked it! XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD