"No Kaylee stop." She yelled at me after I threw with a rubix cube that was on the table.

"Get out!" I screamed so loud that if you didn't know what was happening you'd thing someone was hurting me. Everyone in the house flinched Gelo and Melo moving away even more because they were right night to me.

"Okay." She said sadly. She walked out the house but before she left she looked back.

"Bro just go before she shatters our ear drums." Eli said referring to me screaming a moment ago.

Once she left everyone's guard went down.

"I want to be mad at you too." I said to Melo.

"What I did?" He asked raising his hands up.

"You could have pushed her off!" I said pushing him.

"Ion know that hoe lowkey strong Kaylee. She punched Gelo and left a bruise." Will said.

"I know that's why I'm not mad. And also I can't really be mad at that face." I mumbled with an attitude cause I'm still hot.

"So what's gonna happen now?" Melo asked.

"Well first I got to delete all the tweets I've tweeted about her then deleted our Instagram captions. Change all my profile pictures and home and lock screen." Gelo said opening his phone.

"Let me get on that too cause I got a whole bunch of shit of her on my social media." I said.

"We finna dip before anything else happens and we have to testify cause Kaylee killed a bitch." O said talking about him and will. Quan and daijon agreed and they left.

"This is crazy bro." Gelo said as we laying on his bed. Melo was asleep On the floor and me and Gelo were laying on our backs looking at the roof.

"I really can't believe she did that to me. To you." I said not letting the tears fall. "She was suppose to be my best friend man."

"Don't cry. It's not worth it." Gelo said holding my hand. Not in a boyfriend type was in a brotherly type.

"I'm not but We been best friends for 3 years. How we became friends happened in This context." I said .

"She kissed you're boyfriend?" Gelo asked clueless. I laughed and shook my head.

"My best friend before her, me and her was real close we did everything together. She stayed at my house most nights cause her dad was in jail and her mom worked nights . She was in 6th grade so she couldn't stay home by herself." I explained. " there was this boy named Toni and he was middle school sweet heart every girl wanted him. But he like me I liked him and we went on dates or whatever."

"Getting babies at a young age." He said laughing.

"Never that. But I found out they were texting behind my back and one day after school before the dance I saw her kiss him." I said. "For a 6th grader that shit heart breaking yo."

"It's heart breaking now yo." He said . "If someone kissed the girl I liked before prom I'd come up to my room and cry my eyes out."

"You are suck a jerk." I said. "Everyone's blowing up my phone asking me why I took all my pictures down."

"Same. I took her name out my bio and all the lil gurbs in my DM's again." He said showing my the hundreds of notifications on his lock screen."

"Okay my boy getting all the broads." I said patting his chest.

"Nah never that." He said being a light skin.

"How long I been sleep?" Melo asked waking up with half of his curly top flat.

" about 30 minutes." I said. Gelo left to go to the bathroom and get some food from downstairs.

"You good? All happened today." Melo said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah I'm totally fine. Ion even care to be honest."

"Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?"

:::

What Melo said at the end was deep as hell. But here's what y'all all been waiting on. I was gonna post like late late at night to make y'all wait but I thought ... that's so rude so here you go.

Wtf was Metri thinking. Y'all comments had dead asf broooo. One of y'all said 'remember to cut you're grass🐍' I died.

Then another said '"Metri I will gladly snatch Gelo from you. Keep playing bitch.'  I stared crying. Who every said that shout out to you bro.