I think im in love with the god of mischief (Avengers fanfic

A/N: thank you for those who wanted to read this. This is my first avengers story and I'm nervous but please read and enjoy:)

===================================================================

I woke up from that horrid dream of when I was little and I was with my parents died in a car crash. My name is Aria Carson, but some of the people at the orphanage calls me Big A. I'm sixteen years old. I have dark brown long hair, my eye color is hazel. I like art, music, and photography. My talents are martial arts, playing the piano, and art.

But any ways I woke up and got dressed for the day. Today was Saturday and Saturday meant adoption day. I finished getting ready and walked to the dinner hall. There was a line of girls on both sides of the walk way, they lined the two tables. Ms. Wilcox and Ms. Johnson were walking up and down the aisle. The girls stood up straight. They were frightened by Ms. Wilcox. Ms. Wilcox was the meanest person in the world everybody had to obey her. She was the strictest person too. If you didn't follow her rules she'd punish you by locking you in "the chokey" it's a box that looks like a coffin and it's tall enough to stand in, it also pours hot steam out of it. It's a terrible thing to be put in. I've been in it only a couple times in my life time. One time being when I was told to clean up after myself but I didn't, another time was when out of bed after curfew.

Ms. Wilcox said, "Ladies, today is adoption day. You know the drill. I will call you by last name. You will come with me to my office and will be interviewed by the interviewer and your adoption will be decided whether or not you'll be adopted. No speaking out of line and behave, talk when spoken too. If you don't obey these rules you'll be put in the chokey. Am I clear?"

We all nodded in unison.

"Good miss Johnson will you watch the girls? I need to go bring in our first family"

Ms. Johnson nodded, "Yes mam"

Ms. Johnson was a nice person. She was always there to comfort us if we were sad or we were sick she'd take care of us. She was often looked up at because she had a heart of gold.

==== 10 minutes later ====

Ms. Wilcox walked back in and called, "Jessica Burgess."

A girl a year older than me walked to ms. Wilcox and they left the room.

There was only like 20 girls in this orphanage. I had lived her ever since I was 8 years old. I was grateful for what they did for me but it was hard because I was shy and would get punished for it. Ms. Wilcox once said, 'If you don't start talking you're never going to get adopted.' So I tried talking and when I got used to it I was then told, 'if you don't be quiet you'll never get adopted.' So I didn't know what to do. If I didn't talk I'd get punished, if I talked I'd get punished. So it was a lose lose for me. So I've learned to speak when spoken to.

I was in deep thought when I was interrupted by Ms. Wilcox calling my name, "Aria Carson?"

I nodded and walked toward the door behind her. Oh god I'm really nervous. What if they don't like me? I walked through the office door and saw the most unexpected couple ever.

Tony stark and Pepper Potts.

They looked at me and Tony said, "Hi I'm Tony stark and this is my girlfriend and we're here to adopt you."

I was shocked. They just met me and they wanted to adopt me? Already? The famous iron man wanted to adopt me?

I was told to go get my belongings, so I did. I didn't have much so I just packed my photograph of my parents, the few clothes I had, and last but not least a heart shaped necklace that my parents gave me when I turned eight. I finished packing and walked back to pepper and tony.

They were done signing adoption papers and all that stuff. We were ready to go. I walked out of the orphanage feeling freed from that horrid place. As I walked out I gasped as I saw a black limo outside waiting for me. I looked at tony and pepper and asked, "A limo?"

Tony laughed at my reaction and said, "Well we need to make a grand entrance for my daughter don't we?"

Daughter? He already thinks of me as his daughter? I feel so loved already! I think I'll like living with the famous Tony Stark!

We got in the limo and we drove off to Stark Tower. When we arrived I got out and gasped. It was huge! It was beautiful too. We walked in and went up to the loft. When the doors opened on the elevator I was bombarded by everyone yelling surprise. I walked out and saw that the whole avengers team was there. Everyone. Captain America, hawk eye, black widow, the hulk, Thor, and Loki his brother? I thought he was taken back to Asgard after the battle of New York which happened like a couple days ago. Hmmm. This will be interesting.

They all introduced their selfs to me. Bruce banner came up and shook my hand and welcomed me. Clint and Natasha walked up to me their hands entangled and welcomed me to the family. Steve gave me a welcoming hug. Thor walked up to me and said, "Greetings I am Thor from Asgard."

I giggled and said, "I know haha."

I then noticed one thing that was odd. Loki, he was looking straight at me. His eyes locked with mine, he had beautiful green eyes. That smirk on his face too. Oh god he's attractive. He was sitting in a cage. Sad. I know he tried taking over the world but still. A cage? I pointed over at him, "What about him?"

Tony spoke up, "Uh Aria do not talk to him he is bad. He will hurt you. So stay away from him. He's only staying because the portal isn't working for the time being and we don't know how long it'll be."

I nodded. We hanged out for a few until it started getting dark outside. Tony showed me my room and it was perfect. It was huge, It had a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, the walls were a green, the bedding was purple, there was one wall with a window that went to the floor and ceiling, I had a walk in closet and I'm my own bathroom.

I hugged tony and said, "Thank you so much!"

He hugged me back and held me for a little longer and he spoke into my hair, "Aria, if you wish to call me dad I am more than okay with it, actually I'd be honored to be called dad"

I pulled back slightly and smiled at him, "Alright T- I mean dad."

He ruffled my hair, "well Kiddo you better get in bed you look tired."

I nodded and climbed into bed. I thought of the day. Me being adopted. Meeting the avengers. Those green eyes. In a matter of time I was soon asleep and that was when the nightmares began.

===================================================================

Hey guys thanks for reading! Please review? And please vote? Should I continue? Thank you once again:)