Chapter 6 - Caption it yourself.

Start from the beginning

After sighing and throwing away the card David had sent I ate the rest of my food ans sat the plate on the table. Over these couple days my life has turned for the worse. I never thought in a million years that I would be here.

I heard many, many, MANY stories about David. About what he does and what he's capable of. My Daddy and his Father were good friends, until his father passed away to lung cancer. I don't know what made David heart so cold, but it is and I know it ain't going never warm up.

Soon, The door opened and emerged a happy Gina. I almost never see the girl angry.

"Goodmornining," She sanged as she sat on my bed next to me. She smiled before grabbing my hand. "We're going shopping and you know what that mean?"She asked while grinning. I shook my head no.

"We get to leave the house and without David!" I started to smirk as I quickly thought of a plan.

No David means I can escape!

"No Tiffany! You can't run." Gina quickly jumped up. I looked at her confused as I realised that I was speaking out loud.

"Why not? Huh? We can go and be free." I rambled off as Gina started to pace and pull her hair like a mad women. She was crazy!

"Bitch I'm not crazy," She yelled at me I was so shocked that I just looked at her. "I'm trying to survive! David will kill you, and you act like you don't give a fuck! Your parents put you in this shit so don't get mad at the world. And let me tell you something, If you fuck up again that'll be your ass and so will it be mines. I'm not trying to die so tonight you will get dressed and give that man all of the p/ssy he wants. I don't care if you scream, cry or pass out, all I know is you bet not pull no stupid shit like you did a few days ago, do you hear me?" She said looking at me. I wanted to say something but my words were caught in my throat so I just quickly nodded.

"Good, now lets go." She said walking towards me. She looped our arms together and smiled that perfect smile of hers. "We're going shopping," And she pulled me out of the room.

THIS WAS MY BITCH RIGHT HERE.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oohhh That is so cute." Gina sanged as we walked into this store called Fuchsia. I never heard of a damn store by the name of Fuchsia but it had some really cute clothes. Gina just kept throwing all sorts of clothes into the cart. We already had millions of bags, and that was only for me!

I didn't really say anything to Gina this whole way here. We had to drive Three hours out just to shop because David didn't want any one recognizing us. David also kept his word, He had five bodyguards follow us. I didn't pay them any mind, but everywhere we turned, everywhere we looked they were there.

"You like this?"Gina asked holding up a all black dress. I nodded my head not really caring what she picked out for me. If I was too come here alone I would've just picked out all jogging pants and tank tops, but Gina insisted that she picked out everything.

After we were done in that store, we headed to Victoria Secret. I only came to Victoria Secret when my Mama wanted to surprise my Daddy. She always asked did I want anything out of there but I always declined.

I didn't feel right having panties stuck in my ass, but my mama always told me that a real women will do anything to satisfy her man. I usually laugh, because first, I was still a teenager. Second, I didn't even have a boyfriend. I mean I had a few and I had just recently broken up with him but we never got down like that probably just a kiss here and there.

Anyways, I usually just stick to boy shorts from Rue21.

I sighed as Gina pulled me towards all the lingering. I became uncomfortable as she asked for one of the worker's to get my size. After the worker took me to the back, she asked for me to strip and she sized my waist and my ass. She complimented me on my curves which I thought was awkward, but I still thanked her.

After I had gotten dressed and told Gina my size she started grabbing every thing! From thongs to every perfume and body wash they had. She took the black card David had given to her and paid for the stuff. We were ready to go, and I was tired. We had so many bags that we had to pack them into the guards cars. On the way home I fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*

What do you think?

Don't leave without Voting... some of all are being stingy with the Votes & Comments

#TeamGina or nahh ? She real as'f

Vote

Comment

I need to get this book off the ground, oh and I'm changing the name & book cover (I made it :)

& Pic of Tiffany on the side >>>>> She might get changed depending on if I find some one that fits Tiffany...

- Shaniaaa