Chapter 4: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Bắt đầu từ đầu

One of the boys is gone when I look at the family, and I start to look around to see if I can see the oldest boy anywhere. Unfortunately, I don't see any other gingers beside the family in front of me, so I just shake my head and think I probably just miscounted.

"Okay, Fred, you're next," the woman says to one of the twin boys, but they look at her with a slight offended look on their faces.

"He's not Fred, I am!" the boy on the right says to the woman, while the other one shakes his head while saying "Really, you call yourself our mother."

The woman looks like she internally smacks herself upside the head. "Sorry, George," she says to the twin that she thought was Fred.

He aims his cart at the brick column before looking back at the plump woman, "I'm only joking. I am Fred." He dashes through the wall with the other twin running close behind him, while their mom looks like she is used to this kind of thing every day.

Harry and I look at each other before looking back at the brick wall. How in the hell did they do that?!? Without even pushing my thoughts into my brother's head, he shakes his head at me before pushing his trolley over to the ginger family.

"Excuse me!" Harry says to them, and the youngest son stops from running into the wall to look at us, while the nice woman walks over to us. She smiles at us, and my brother looks like he is shy to ask her how to get to the platform, "H-How d-do do you..."

"How to get to the platform?" the woman decides to help Harry out. He quickly nods his head, while the woman, who I later learn is named Molly, nods her head to the youngest boy, "Don't worry, it's Ron's first time as well." He gives us a half smile before his mom navigates us to the front of the column, "Now, all you have to do is go straight through the wall. If you are nervous you should run."

While Molly walks away back to her son and young daughter, my brother looks at me before moving his trolley back a few feet from the wall. He takes a couple of breaths before running at the wall. Instinctively, my eyes snap close and waiting for the bam of my brother hitting the wall. No sounds are made and I slowly open my eyes to see that he is gone. Smiling with excitement, I hurriedly rush through the wall and seeing the 9 ¾ platform makes my mouth drop open.

A large red steam engine train with the gold letters on the front saying 'Hogwarts Express'. Moving my eyes away from the train, I look around the crowd of people to catch a glimpse of my twin. A hand clamps on my shoulder makes me jump a few inches in the air before turning around to find my brother look a little guilty for scaring me. I'm all right, big brother. This place is amazing, but where do we go? He shrugs his shoulders before strolling in front of me, and I follow close behind him so I don't lose him in the crowd.

Finding an empty compartment inside the train, we put our luggage on the shelf at the top of the seats. Harry sits next to the window, while I sit next to him. Leaning my head onto his lap, I close my eyes and relax my body.

"Are you all right, sister?" Harry asks me, and I nod my head, while I continue to have my eyes close. Last night, I was so excited to come here today that I couldn't fall asleep until almost three in the morning. As my brain slowly starts to slip into unconsciousness, I feel the train pull forward and I almost fall off the seat, because of the lurch forward. Harry grabs my shoulders and keeps me on the seat before letting go when the train starts to ride smoothly.

"Excuse me," a boy's voice fills the compartment, and I open my eyes to see the youngest ginger boy standing in the doorway of our compartment, "Do you mind, I mean, everywhere else is full?"