Chapter 1

This is my very first fanfic so please be gentle.

Vision x Reader (because there are so few)

Warnings: None

Word Count: 600

Chapter 1

Reader's POV

It was just a gentle hum at first, which then grew into a loud constant wave of white noise in the darkness. My head was spinning, I just wanted answers to the few simple questions I had. What's happening? Where am I? Who am I? Before I could think of any more the white noise ended and I started to open my eyes. The first thing I see is a pair of blue-coded eyes belonging to a red figure standing over me.

"How are you?" He asked.

I opened my mouth, but I couldn't form the words, all I could do was stare. Stare at the red man with blue-coded eyes that felt oddly familiar.

"Mr. Stark, Dr. Banner I believe she can not speak," he said. Another figure was standing over me as soon as he said it, as if on cue. He had dark curly hair and wore glasses and he looked perplexed. His face then softened and answers with, "She should be able to, I think she just in shock."

I then began to sit up and almost immediately the red man's hand is on my back helping me. A man with dark hair and a goatee who came from behind to stand in front of me was looking at me with an accomplished look on his face, which changed real quick once he saw that I was almost on the verge of tears.

Then the Red Man began to speak also seeing the scared expression on my face, "It is alright, you are safe. My name is Vision, this is Mr. Stark and Dr. Banner and you are in the Avenger's Compound." He explained.

When I was finally able to find my voice I asked, "How do I know where that is?" Then the man named Mr. Stark spoke next. "You're an android, and AI short for artificial intelligence, and you know that because you have a lot of information up in the head of yours. That how I programmed you, I programmed you to be very smart, like our dear old Vision there," he said pointing to Vision who looked very shy and embarrassed.

"See I am also an android, like you," if his skin wasn't naturally red you swore you could have seen him blush. And all of sudden everything became so unbelievably clear. The Avengers, who they are, and why they created me. They created me to help the people of Earth. And I had never felt something so strong than to help the people of the small planet they lived in.

"I understand now," I said clearer and more responsive than before.

"Good! That is great!" Vision said delightedly. "Well since you feeling better, Dr. Banner do mind if I help Miss.... I am so sorry, I do not know what your name is.".

"Uh... I guess you can call me (Y/N)." I responded.

Vision smiled delightfully, "That great! As I was saying, Dr. Banner, I will like to take Miss (Y/N) to meet the rest of the avengers and show her around the tower if that is ok with you,"

"Of course you may Vision, she is all finished up here, but you may want to change into these (Y/N),". He hands me some clothes as I realize I am practically naked, with only panties and a bra.

"Oh, yes thank you, Dr. Banner," I said, as I slip on the clothes. Once I was finished, I looked up at Vision sheepishly and quietly told him I was ready.

"Alright Miss (Y/N) let's meet the rest of the Avengers,"