Chapter 37~ We have reached the climax~(MIA)

Start from the beginning

Princeton's POV

When I walked outside I yelled at the sky tears falling down my face like a waterfall . I lost the one girl that actually loved me . When Shay was just a gold digger . Naveen actually cared of what I had to say . she listened she helped me with all my problems . And when it came to her problems I was in another world . To stupid to realize that she was the one . That she will always be there for me . It's funny how when the person is gone that's when you realize what you lost .

Tiara POV

I feel like I was never the sister that I wanted to be. When Naveen was born I made a promise that I never kept . That I would be there for her when ever she wanted to talk or was having problems . The advise giver . The one that she would come and talk to when ever you know .If she needed me I would be there through anything . But when the reality I that I was never what I wanted to be . To busy chasing after men who don't want nor Love me . I ran my hands through my hair . I never had that . But I wanted it . It's crazy that it had to be this time when I realized what I have done .

Prods POV

When ever I had a problem . Naveen is who I would talk to . All the years I have messed with her . And now that I'm so close to her I wish things didn't go like this . But I have to face reality and say that she's gone . She was more then just a friend . She was more of a sister then ever to me . Once I got to know her I instantly felt as if she was a little sister to me . Even tho I wasn't such a good brother . And even tho I didn't show it that often . I did care and still do . But I guess it's to late

Ray POV

We were all sitting in the living room . I was holding Dana in my arms we were all just silent . Just a few sniffs here and there . The door opened and auntie walked in .

"Lord Jesus it's humid out there " she said as she walked into the living room with a smile

"Hola ! Y'all I'm making my famous chocolate chip cookies tonight . And guess what Taco's !!!!! " She said excitingly we all just stayed silent . The vibe in this room just sucks . I like tacos but I'm not even in the mood for them.(N/A: I'm sorry I do like tacos tho)

"Guys what's wrong ???" she asked sarcastically looking at us.

"Why the long faces ????" she asked putting her jacket in the hall closet . she then looked around.

" Wait someone's missing ...... Ohh yeah where's Naveen ???" she asked like she didn't really care .

"Like you care " Tiara said with an attitude and voice shaky and got up and walked to the window

"Umm hold up why you say that " auntie asked with a little attitude tiara just rolled her eyes

"Where is she ???" she asked again

" She's missing " Jared said and auntie shrugged

"Ok shill be back " auntie said and I got up

"No auntie that's the thing she's not coming back she's gone like out of the state gone officially gone . " I said with my voice raise a little bit .

"What are yall talk-"

" MA SHE'S GONE SHE RAN AWAY AND SHE'S NOT COMING BACK " tiara yelled tears falling down her face

"You know shes com-"

"NO THE FUCK SHE'S NOT MA AND ITS ALL OF ARE FAULTS BUT YOURS MOSTLY " Tiara said

"How is it my fault -"

"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HER ALL YOU DID WAS GO TO WORK , COME HOME AND FUCK LEROY . AND SHE TOLD SHE TOLD YOU HE TRIED TO RAPE HER AND YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE HER YOUR YOUNGEST DAUGHTER . YOU ALWAYS PUT HER LAST AND CHINA OR LEROY FIRST . YOU NEVER LIKED NAVEEN OR TREATED HER RIGHT . THAT'S WHY SHE GREW UP THE WAY SHE DID AND SHE FINALLY GOT THE BALLS TO UP RIGTH AND LEAVE YOUR SORRY ASS . SHE TRIED TO TALK TO YOU BUT YOU NEVER EVER WANTED TO HEAR IT . ALL YOU DID WAS JUDGE HER FOR NOT BEING WHAT YOU WANTED HER TO BE . WELP NEWS FLASH MOM SHE'S DIFFERENT SHE'S SPECIAL SHE'S WHAT SHE WANTS TO BE . YOU DON'T OWEN HER . SHE'S HER OWN PERSON . SO IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR MAKING HER FEEL LIKE SHE HAD TO LEAVE -"

" STOP TIARA" Jared yelled

"WE ALL PLAYED A FUCKIN PART IN THIS TIARA AND YOU KNOW IT " Jared said tiara calmed down and sat next to roc. auntie was just standing there in disbelief .

"So where is she going " auntie asked

"IF WE KNEW WE WOULD OF-"

"TIARA " Jared yelled looking at her . Tiara just rolled her eyes .

"I'm going upstairs " auntie said before walking up stairs

" See what you did " Jared said to tiara

"It had to be said " tiara said as Jared sighed . Princeton was on his phone I'm guessing trying to call Naveen but it went straight to voicemail .

Naveen POV

" Thank you and have a safe flight " the flight attendant said . I sent her a warm smile before going to my gate and sitting down . I turned on my phone and unlocked it and saw that I had 17 miss calls from Princeton. I looked At my screen saver it was the picture that me and Princeton took at roc's party . I felt a tear go down my face as I thought of everything that went down this year all the good and bad things .

"Plane 137 the flight to Atlanta Georgia , Is now ready for boarding " I grabbed my carry-on and bookbag and got in line and handed the lady my ticket . before actually getting on the plane I looked back at the air port .

" Goodbye " I whispered before I officially got on the plane .

The End .................

Sike ...... this is so not the end . I kinda cried writting this last chapter to this story I can't believe it's over I just wanted to say

Thank you to everyone who has been reading from the start and thank you for barring with us on this crazy story . I know we left y'all with many questions but all your questions will be answered in the sequel .......

Till we see each other again

~ Azhante & Alycia