Papyrus X Female! Mettaton

Lucinda's pov: " Metta I'm here." she said " darling I'm in heat I need some to take care of the show so I said why not you." I blushed and said"fine since sans can take care of the kids also Paps is going to take care of you." she told me " I need a girl to take care of not a boy or I will  Fuck them." I said "bye Metta."

papyrus pov: I am going to take care of her for three times I saw Lucinda she is not happy I wonder why she told me " stay away from metta ok she is the only sister I have bye." she ran off to mtt resort but crying so I went into Mettaton's room Mettaton pushed me on to her bed then she started to mess with my clothes then through them off I decadently touch  all of her buttons and one button showed her vagina she  blushed and got off of me but grabbed her hips  and slamed her into on to my dick she cried in pain I told her" don't worry it will go away." I tried it out Mettaton moaned I kept pounding in to her she cummed afterwards then I came into her  so then once her sister walked in she said" sans Is going to give you a bad tem Metta and I am going to have to tell Bro Papy." I said "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Mettaton's pov" I found out I am Pregnant with Papy kid and it's a boy I said to alphs " I can't um Alphys I think my oil broke ahh I think the baby is coming." alphys gave me  mine's and papy's kid then Alphys siag " what is his name." I told her " Impact." and I fell asleep.

give me an request and sorry about this and your half gost in this sorry