Chapter 2 ~ Thoughts

Cassidy arrived home and parked her blue Jeep. She walked up the stairs to her room and flopped down on the bed. Thoughts raced through her mind about tomorrow. She picked up her phone and started listening to the latest music hoping to clear her mind. That didn't work so she called her friend Oliver. It rang for about a minute until a tired voice answered.
          "Hm?" He said sounding very tired.
          "Oh sorry am I interrupting anything?" Cassidy apologized quickly.
          "Oh, nope I'm just a bit tired right now. I stayed up really late last night trying to find a college to get into next year." Oliver was a senior at Cassidy and Destiny's old high school. They befriended him since he was the new junior at the school. He became more popular throughout the year since he befriended 2 senior girls who were very popular during that time.
          "Oh poor kid." Cassidy said teasing him about being younger.
          "Asshole." Oliver grunted.
          "Hey! No cursing young one!" Cassidy yelled.
          "Hey no cursing young one. Psh" Oliver mimicked with a voice that sounded nothing like Cassidy's.
          "You go back to working on finding a college!" Cassidy said before she hung up quickly not waiting to hear his response. All of a sudden she got a text. It was from Oliver.
          "Ha, you can't tell me what to do 😎." Cassidy locked her phone and sighed not replying. She checked the time and realized that it was 8:00. She was surprised since she did not realize how late it was and got in bed. She soon fell asleep dreaming about what college would be like the next day.