*************************************

August's POV

Shiid a nigga tired cuz of hangover from last night. Ion kno why these niggas let my ass drink dat much & I was high af too. I gotta go over a few of my tracks for the album, I can't believe a nigga like me came this far. I s'pose ta be n jail or dead, but I nigga choose tha right route wen my older brotha got killed. That's wat changed my life ,dat right ther. I made so many uh- uh-.. promises, to muthafuckas. I can't break em. The album Testimony, that's me , it's real life.My life ina song so tha fans know the real me. not some foul r&b nigga that only sing about love., but tha real life struggles that I been thru.

"Is ur head still hurtin?" Rachel asked me interrupting my thoughts. "A lil bit." I told her. She gave me sum ibuprofen this morning wen her & Ford came to get me for the studio. "U should already know what to do for a hangover. I order some fruits ,so it should be here in a minute."she look down on her Mac computer & finished typing wat ever she was doing. "ion even rememba wat happen last night forreal." I said out loud. My cousins Darion , Terion, Ire (I-ra) , Jared, my security guard Black & Rachel was all up here at the studio wit me.They ain't have shit today so dey wanted to come chill wit me, plus I need da company.

"nigga u was outta der, i tired to stop ya but cha got all mad & shit" Darion said.

"dat nigga Drew left ya ass has soon as we got to tha house." Terion said leaning back ona futon. Drew so damn foul. "I'm surprise u ain't cut em off yet." Ire co-signs. I try to keep my family close by cuz I know dey need da jobs, I'll rather have a nigga i have known for a long time by my side then a new niggs from around da block.

"I'm tryin to help em out.He think ima fool, bruh don't know that I know he out der slanging rocks.." I drank my water bottle. "I need to kick em out, ion need his problems comin to my house."

ire shook her head in agreement. "especially ,if y'all family gon be ova der. Drew he stupid of not quitting dat life afta wat happen." Ire , dats my older cuz, & my stylist. She tell it how it is. Born & raised in NO , every thing about ha is that & I love ha fo dat.

"sum things change a person & some don't."i pulled ma hood ova my head. I ain't surprise Drew still wit that lifestyle, he was da one that really wanted it. "maybe u should talk some sense in him. " Rachel looked up from her computer. "naw ain't no talkin to him,"Ire said shakin her head no. "Drew is a damn damn fool." she said in her thick accent.

Speakin of da devil himself. "wass up fam." Drew said walkin in to da studio. He gave er'body dap & sat down along wit er'body else. Ire smack her lips as he sat down next to her. all I can do is laugh. "u wild" I laughed out. Drew looked at me wit a confused look on his face."what nigga.?" he asked. i shook my head to diss miss the conversation.
"why ya leave Aug ,wen ya came back from da club.?" Ire went straight to it. "man I had to handle sum business" he smacked his lips. "don't matta dat family" she started to talk with her hands. "y'all was der." he snapped. Man my family a hot ass mess. "tf, so!" she snapped back. "aye chill we at da studio, take back to da house."i interrupted their argument, I'll be damned if I get kicked out the studio bc dey asses. My attention went to the door wen Megan, I think dats her name, and sum girl walked in behind her. Dey wer close to da door like dey was scared to come in all da way. "hey Megan." Rachel said smiling. "Hey Rach." she said back, now dey on nickname levels.? She walked over to me a lil bit & threw. sum on my lap."here ya go." I looked down and notice it was my wallet. I picked it up and examined it. "ur welcome." she said . "damn u ain't give a nigga a chance to say nun, but thanks."i told her. She seem so demanding. "Where u find dis at?" I'm curious.. she sighed "at the club, Magic City, u remember. Strippers , money, hot wings." she tried breakin it down like I ain't know. I knew but not all da way. I just want her to admit dat she a stripper. "ye-yea.. I-I-it's comin back." I said lookin thru my wallet. "where my visa?" I kno I was f***ed up last night, but ikno every credit card slot was filled & now one was missing. She turned around to the girl that was leaning up against the door. I ain't here wat they was saying but da girl walked up. She remind me of a girl I went to school with back den. I seen Drew taking her appearance in as she walked up. "my bad , " she was lookin down like she was embarrassed. "u good," why she takin shit that don't belong to ha. She walked over to Megan ." u happy .?" she said sarcastically . Megan gave her a cute fake smile. She is soo cute, like damn. I just need one lap dance. They turned around about to leave wen Drew spoke up.