He frowned at me while I walked over to my bed and sat back down.

"Man turn that shit back up mane, fuck a hater" Red said to Antwan.

And Antwan did just that, getting back hype.

What was I thinking inviting the two loudest boys out of the crew my parents didn't want me hanging around, into my house at midnight, while they both slept in their room?

•••

That same night when Antwan, Red and Mya left. I got bored so I asked Jah to drop me off to Stokeley's house whenever he came to pick up Indya.

I thanked him and got out of the car, heading up the driveway to Stokeley's house. Once I reached his door step, I knocked twice and waited for him to answer.

He came moments after and opened the door.

"Hey" I said giving him a small smile.

He looked tired and a little annoyed, but he let me in anyways.

I came in and he closed the door behind me. I walked into his front room and sat down on the couch while he joined me.

He grabbed his pack of newports and took one out retrieving his lighter out of his pocket then lighting it up.

He slouched down on the sofa and focused on football that was playing on the tv.

"You alright?" I asked him.

He nodded.

For the rest of the night, he barely said a word to me. I tried to watch football as well, but it wasn't interesting to me. I texted My mom and let her know that I was at mya's house.

I got up off of Stokeley's couch and made my way into his room. Since I already had on my pajamas, I just got into the bed.

I was tired and bored so I had no choice but to just go to sleep.

I pulled the covers over my body and turned over on my side. I laid there for a second before I finally dozed off to sleep.

It felt as if I only slept for 5 minutes before I got woken up to the sounds of the bed shifting.

It was pitch dark in the room and I couldn't see anything, but I could feel him moving.

The bed stopped moving, and then I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

I closed my eyes and was about to doze back off, but then I felt his soft lips kiss on the side of my neck sending a weird feeling to shoot through my body.

My eyes popped back open, and then I felt his hands move down to the side of my thigh and start to caress it while he planted more kisses on my neck. I laid there while his hand traveled across my thigh. He got closer to my inner thigh area causing me to turn over on my back.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him in the dark.

He ignored my question, got on top of me, climbed in between my legs, and crashed his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back taking his tongue into my mouth. We kissed slowly for a good 2 minutes, before his hands started to explore again. He then gripped my inner thighs.

He kissed a trail down to my neck, and began showing my neck some attention. Every time he kissed there, I got a weird feeling in my stomach.

He began to suck on it, swirling his tongue out on it every now and then. I tried my best to hold in the little moan that wanted to escape from my lips.

His hands moved up my thighs and then I felt him tug on my pajama shorts. His hand slid inside, catching me off guard.

I grabbed his hand and pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

"I-i'm not ready for all of that." I spoke softly.

"You're a virgin?" He asked.

I nodded as if he could see me in the dark.

"Yeah."

"Okay."

He moved from in between my legs and laid down, turning on his side going to sleep I guess..

>>>>

This picture warms my heart😻