Perrie and Eleanor stay quiet which shocks me honestly. I hum along quietly to the radio and stare out the window. I hear Perrie's phone vibrate and I look behind to see Eleanor and Perrie texting each other. What the heck is going on? I shrug it off once I see my glorious house, I have honestly never in my life had been so happy to be home. I walk inside before Niall even turns off the car, I open the door and have Elizabeth running towards me. She wraps her little arms around my neck as I bend down and pick her up.

"Hello princess." I whisper in her ear and she giggles.

"How'd it go?" Harry asked while Liam, Zayn, and Louis played just dance.

"I decided I didn't want a planner." I simply stated and moved aside so Niall, Perrie, and Eleanor could come in.

"Hey princess." Niall says while kissing Elizabeth's cheek. She giggles and buries her face in my chest.

"Oh." Harry states and sits back down.

I feel weird being in the room and I'm exhausted anyway.

"Well I'm going to take a nap." I said and headed upstairs.

"With Elizabeth." I added as I reached the top of the stairs. I lay on the bed and sigh.

****
After about an hour or so I woke up and no longer had Elizabeth in the room. I slowly get up making my way to the stair case.

"I don't know how to tell her." I hear Niall say from the living room and I hide in the little corner.

"Niall you have to tell her." Perrie says.

"I don't know how she is going to handle it. She is nearly two months pregnant and we are having the wedding before the triplets are born." Niall says and I hear him sigh.

"You know if you don't tell her Perrie or Eleanor will." Liam says. I let out a little breath, silently waiting.

"True." Perrie adds and I giggle silently.

What on earth could he possibly be hiding?

"Maybe if we shout it and she's awake she might hear and run down here. Then you can explain." Harry suggests and I hear the others agree.

Before Niall can protest they all shout.

"ONE DIRECTION IS GOING ON TOUR!" I hear them all shout and my knee become weak and I quickly run back in the bedroom. I sit on the bed and cry. This can't be happening not now.

*Niall's POV*

"You know guys if Scarlett was to hear that she would be crying right now." I say and Perrie smiles.

"Sorry. But seriously when are you going to tell her?" Perrie asks.

"Right now." I stand up and walk upstairs.

I open the door and come face to face with a crying Scarlett.

"You heard what they said didn't you?" I asked and she nods.

"They are lying." I admit with a sigh. Her head shot up.

"W-what?" She asks in a low voice.

"Well I have been talking with the boys and Elizabeth. I know you have always wanted to move to London so we looked into it and there is this place." I said and she looks confused.

"There are five flats for sale all in the same neighborhood. All four bedrooms." I say and I notice her begin to smile.

"Does this mean?" She asks and I nod. She jumps out of the bed and runs over to me, hugging me tightly.

"We are moving to London!" She yells with the biggest smile on her face. I smile back and nod.

"Just like you have always wanted." I said and she smiles again.

"And I get to be with all my closest friends. And I won't be all alone when you guys actually go on tour." She says with a smile still on her face.

She is excited and I'm excited for her, for us. She jumps up slightly, but her smile fades.

"When?" She asks.

"When are we moving?" She says looking at the ground.

"Next month." I said and she looks up at me.

"So the triplets can already have a nursery ready?" She asks and I smile.

"Yes baby." I said watching as her smile returns. She hugs me around my neck.

"Thank you." She said and I nodded.

"You are welcome baby." All to soon she quickly looks back at me.

"What about Bethany and Harry?" She asks and I can tell she is scared about the answer.

"Bethany was moving down there anyway to be closer to her mom." I said and Scarlett smiles again.

"This is awesome!" She slightly yells, running past me and down the stairs.

I chuckle silently, following close behind her. She announces how excited she is and everyone can't help but giggle. Elizabeth is tucked in Harry's arms, smiling up at Scarlett. I think Harry is Elizabeth's favorite.

Scarlett keeps on saying how excited she is until Harry finally shuts her up. Scarlett giggles and then excuses herself to make dinner.

When in the world am I going to tell her about the tour?

~Hey guys! I know this is short and I'm sorry but I haven't updated in so long and I felt bad. I will be updating next week! Well I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote! <3~