Amami x Reader (Lemon)

Lol this was my first fanfic so of course cringe.

F/N: Your first name
L/N: Your last name
H/C: Your hair color

It was a pretty slow day, quite surprising for a murderous environment. I never interacted with the other inmates, they all seemed like they couldn't be trusted. Ouma, being an evil leader increased my caution. It was getting late and free time was almost over, I sat alone in the cafeteria, biting at a candy bar. At least I thought I was alone. Rantaro Amami sat in the corner of the large room, painting his fingernails. You see, Amami was the only person there who I could remotely trust. The only person who I had an interest for. A nice interest. I noticed his gaze move towards my side of the room, a smirk forming on his face while mine was hidden in my scarf. The next thing I knew, he walked right over here and plopped down next to me at the table. I jumped and general felt uncomfortable.

"Hey, F/N-san. What's up?" He asked calmly while giving a caring look.

"Eh. Just eating but it's almost done." I didn't feel like speaking anymore so I rose from the table, while he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going? I just got here."

"Oh. My room, nowhere special."

"May I accompany you?"

I didn't have the heart to tell him no so I just nodded, leaving the cafeteria as he followed close behind. We arrived at my room as we both stepped in, closing the door behind me. I set down my food on a desk and sighed, only to find Amami walking over to me and pinning me against the wall. I looked up at him, he just stared me in the eyes.

"Amami-kun..?" I asked carefully.

"Shhh." He placed a finger to my lips and smirked. "No words. Just fun."

Amami began to run his hand down my abdomen and into my pants. His hand has slipped into my underwear as he stroked my womanhood. I let out a quiet moan almost immediately.

"You like that, huh?" He chuckled a bit.

"Yeah..." I said while he moved me to the bed, removing my shirt and bra.

He took one hand and groped the left while he bit the right bud. I moaned while biting my lip to help silence it. It wasn't working. The feeling continued until he finally let go, moving down to my womanhood. Without warning, he inserted one finger and twirled it in and out and all around. I gasped for air while letting out choked moans. The speed and amount of fingers increased, causing me to scream.

"A-Amami-kun. I might--"

"I know." He cut me off by inserting another finger and widening them all together.

"AMAMI-KUN!" And just like that, a flush of liquid began to exit my womanhood.

He took the liberty to lick it all up, carefully running his tongue all along me. I panted while staring at Amami, seeing that he was halfdressed and only I was naked. Quite embarrassing.

"F/N-san, it isn't fair that only you get to feel good. It's my turn now." He said as he removed his pants and boxers, exposing his member. I stared at it with wide eyes, almost drooling. "Go ahead."

I shakily moved my hands towards it and gripped it firmly. I then shoved the tip in my mouth, saliva dripping from the shaft. I began to suck it, gradually becoming more forceful than a few moments ago.

"That's... It. Keep it up, F/N-san." He panted before letting out a moan.

I went faster, putting more of his member into my mouth as it was enough to barely fit. I sucked it even harder.

"I-I'M GONNA--" Within a few seconds, my mouth filled with white gooey liquid. I drank it happily and took a break after it was empty.

After a few moments of resting and catching our breathes, Amami looked at me. "Hey, wanna go farther?"

I exchanged looks with him, smiling a bit. "...Okay."

I finally caught my breathe, shifting my position on the bed until I was facing the matress. Amami positioned himself as well, preparing his member.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Mhm." I closed my eyes, awaiting the unfamiliar feeling.

Amami pushed his member all the way inside as I suddenly gasped for air and moaned loudly in pain.

"Ack-- It hurts! It really hurts!" I whined while tears came to my eyes.

"Yeah. It will only hurt for a little bit." We waited a few minutes until the pain subsided.

"I'm ready, Amami-kun." I waited for some action, shutting my eyes tight in anticipation.

He began to move, thrusting in and out of my womanhood. I was moaning simultaneously, seeming no end.

"Amami-kun. Faster--" I begged him to speed up. While I was interrupted.

"I'll only go faster if you call me Amami-sama."

"Amami-sama... Go faster please." I panted, my tongue falling limp in my mouth, awaiting a response.

He picked up the pace, bringing his whole body into his thrusts.

"A-AMAMI-SAMA--"

"I KNOW."

We both hit our limits at the same time, letting our juices mix while Amami kept his member in until it was empty. A wave of pleasure and exhaustion along with sexual moans arise. We both lay naked on the bed together, my head rested on his chest.

"Y'know, you moan louder than you talk." Amami joked.

"Shut up, Amami-sama..." I was too tired to fight him so I just stayed there.

"Don't call me Amami-sama while we aren't doing anything. It's just awkward." He sighed, stroking my hair with his hand.

"Alright." We then both fell asleep together.

I have sinned.