"Why me? I just started-"

"Why not?"

I became speechless. Wow! Kim freaking Seokjin!!!

"Just accept it, Newbie. You don't want to see him mad." Woohyun sunbae whispered.

"I apologize." I said and bowed.

"Okay, dismissed."

We all went out the room. My new co-worker nudged her elbow to me.

"He probably saw the potential in you." She said.

I just smiled to her. No, he did not. He is making fun of me and giving me hard time.

I sighed. What a world.

---

KIM SEOKJIN

"Mr. Kim, I'm sorry to tell you this late, but my dad just passed away and my family needs me right now." Secretary Heo said.

"Oh, well, if your family needs you right now then you must go." I smiled to him. "I'll give you a 2-month break. Please be with your family."

I wrote down the amount of money to my check and signed it.

"This is not much but I think you need this." I handled him the check. "You can go now, I know your hometown is in Daegu." I smiled.

"Despite on your cold and intimidating aura, Mr. Kim. You'll always have that soft and kind heart. Thank you so much for understanding." He bowed.

"No problem, Mr. Heo."

"I must recommend Ms. Park Myungeun, the newbie, to be your acting secretary as of now. I saw her works and she seem to be hardworking and excellent to her works." Mr. Heo said.

I chuckled. That clumsy Myungeun? Well, let's see.

"I will tell her later." I smiled.

-

After the meeting, employees went out of the room leaving me and Butler Kang.

"You should take easy on her Mr. Kim. She's new here, she might get shock on how much works a secretary does." Butler Kang said.

"She can handle it. I can assure you." I said to him.

Butler Kang chuckled, "Is she THE GIRL?"

I just shook lightly my head. Remembering the old days, "Yes, Butler Kang, she is. The one and only girl I looked before. What a small world isn't it?"

"Indeed it is. But you have to remember, she is your employee, you are her boss. You two may be collegues but be careful, okay?"

"Got that!" I winked.

I knew what ge meant. It was actually forbidden not to date someone in the same team. It is for us not to be to distracted and not let out personal lives be associated with our works.

---

Weekend passed.

I went to early in my work. There's a lot of stuff to be taken care of. When I was about to open the door of my office someone did.

"Good Morning, sir." Myungeun bowed to me.

I bit my lips to prevent smiling. I'm still having these butterflies tingling sensation until now. Why?

I faked a coughed. "Morning," I tried to act cool. "Get me some coffee." I said.

"When did you like coffee though? You always loved stawberry milk." She mumbled but I can hear it clearly.