"Ew don't touch me" she said yanking her arm from me

"Not like I want to, but come on I have a surprise for you" I said gently taking a hold of her hand which she pulled from my hand after a half a second.

While on my way out of the school I saw Nicole walking in, I hated the way she walked with the amount of cockiness that you know she thinks she better.

She had her hair curled and was wearing white top that had long sleeves and were clear with sparkles and light blue skinny jeans.

"Hey diva" I greeted stopping in front of her with an amused smile when she looked over me with disgust

"What?" She hissed

"Come on" I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her and Bailey out the school doors.

"What the hell" Nicole stated trying to push me away. Bailey just went with it, but didn't protest to much.

We reached the parking lot were Isaac and carter were sitting. Lyndsey, Kaylee and Mari were all sitting in Isaac's car.

"Where's raven?" I asked looking at carter since it was his game piece.

"I thought you would find her" he replied, I huffed

"Do I have to do everything" I chuckled as I gently pushed Nicole toward my car then ran back into the school.

I don't have time to go look through all the classrooms to find one girl. I walked into the office, completely normal. The lady at the front desk glance up "can I help you?" She asked

"Yeah, I was told to grab some papers for my teacher" I lied she nodded then pointed toward the hallway that had to have a room with the control to the loud speaker.

I quickly walked till I found an open room with a desk with a microphone. I pushed the button and spoke

"The raven that is friend with Jace Allen please report to the parking lot admittedly. I repeat admittedly" then the door opened and the office lady glared at me I just smiled brightly and ran passed her out of the office and to the parking lot.

Guess who got the message.

"Good to see you raven" I chuckled as she just smiled at me

Nicole, Mari and raven were all in my car. Raven sat upfront because I didn't want any bitches sitting next to me. Bailey, Lyndsey and Kaylee went in Isaac's car with him and carter.

~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

"As you all know, you six have been chosen to be in the 3rd generation of the annual Virginity game" carter said much like he was giving a big speech. I slightly laughed but tried to hide it.

"How the game's played: one of us have to sleep- have sex- with one of our own girls and one of each of the others girls." Isaac stated reading from the paper carter gave him.

"Rules are: we are not allowed to force you to have sex with us, we can't drug you, we CAN get you intoxicated but not to the point were your passed out. There is to be NO jealousy, cat fights, or crying from the game pieces- thats you girls- over anything. The game pieces are not to kiss, hug, date or have sex with anyone but the three of us. The freshman apprentices will be watching you, keeping you safe and keeping guys away when we are not there to do the job" I read off the paper carter gave me in a very bored tone, carter was practically stabbing me in his mind.

i pointed to the bracelet in my hand "Each girl gets one of these, you are not to take these off for any reason, not that you could if you wanted to" I finished "and these don't look cheap so id be grateful" I chuckled holding the bracelet up.

They weren't cheap looking, they actually looked like they were specially made. All the bracelets were the same except for the color of diamonds in the lips. Mine were pink, Isaac's were purple and Carter's were blue.

I watched as carter leaned down to raven who was sitting and gently took ahold of her wrist then snapped the bracelet on. He did the same thing to Bailey.

"Here, put this on" I mumbled throwing the jewelry at Mari and Nicole,They looked at the wrist wear.

I watched as Nicole pulled her arm back about to toss it across the restaurant I quickly grabbed ahold of her hand and pulled it down beside her "obviously you two need me to place them on you" I said snapping the bracelet around Nicole's wrist then Mari's

Lyndsey and Kaylee put their own bracelets on.

•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Just finished this lol like right now! Again sorry for all the mistakes that are probably throughout this chapter. Wrote very fast. I Have school in the morning and it's 12:57 am but I had to finish this chapter!

But what do you think? The game has officially started, all that needs done is jaces Freshman apprentice(;

The characters that are up are the Following

-Jace
-carter
-Isaac
-Bailey
-raven
-Lyndsey
-Kaylee
-Nicole
-Mari
-jade
-ally

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

Vote comment and fan me