Mom and dad were gone and Indya was probably somewhere with Jahseh so I was home alone.

I decided to take a shower since I didn't this morning. I went back upstairs and got my clothes together for when I got out of the shower.

I made my way down the hall and went into the bathroom Indya and I shared. After showering for a good 15 minutes I stepped out.

Turning the water off, I could hear music coming from downstairs and loud talking.

I pulled my wet hair into a bun and was about to dry off and get dressed when I realized I'd left my panties in my room.

I groaned aloud upset that I had to walk past the stairs in a towel not knowing who was all down there.

I grabbed my clothes and opened the bathroom door, only to come face to face with Stokeley.

He scared me half to death making me jump and almost drop my clothes.

"Shit!"

"My fault" He chuckles.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Your sister invited us here" He shrugs.

"Who's all here?"

"The usual. Me , Jah, Antwan, Isaiah, Red, your sister, and that girl Lala." He says as his eyes traveled down to my towel and then down to my still wet legs.

"Um okay. Excuse me" I say going around him feeling uncomfortable.

He chuckled and went into the bathroom while I quickly made my way back to my room without being seen.

I locked the door behind me and got dressed. I decided to let my wet hair air dry, instead of blow drying it and making it get all puffy.

I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper then went downstairs to where everyone was.

"Whats up Asia" Isaiah greeted first.

Everyone else greeted me in a different form of "hey".

"Hey" I say to all of them as I made my way on the couch and sat a little down from Stokeley.

"So what y'all tryna get into?" My sister asks while she sat in Jahseh's lap. He had his hand on her thigh.

"Im trying to get dumb wasted" Red says.

"You and me both my friend" Antwan says agreeing with him.

"You guys wanna go to the store and pick up some alcohol and shit?" Jah asks.

"Im down" Isaiah said.

"What time are your parents getting home?" Jah asks Indya.

"They both are working over time for extra money, so they wont be back until midnight" Indya replied.

"Lit. Letsgetittttt" Antwan said getting up.

"Wait who all going?" Red asks.

"All of us, Asia and Stoke can stay here and watch the house" Indya says eyeing me trying to be slick.

I squint my eyes at her as everyone agreed.

Everyone left and now it was just me and Stokeley alone in the living room. He was keeping himself occupied to whatever on his phone. And I just sat there awkwardly.

I looked over at him and watched him concentrate on his phone. I studied his facial features and noticed that he was really getting cuter to me.

I wasn't sure what was going on with me but now, I was starting to get butterflies around him the more I stared at him.

I stared at the pouty look on his face, he was really cute. The tattoos on his face were really starting to catch my attention. I never paid attention to what they said but he was too far away so I couldn't make out the words.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks not looking up from his phone.

I quickly turn my head away.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"You were staring at me"

"No I wasn't."

"You were. I could feel you"

"I really wasn't though" I continued to deny it.

"Whatever." He says.

I sat there not knowing what to say. Again, it got quiet.

But I didn't want it to stay that way.

"Want to see my photographs?"

<>

Gn guys