I no own Naruto Chaters in This Book Exept Ones i made. Thanks, no judge right?

Start from the beginning

"hello Mirāju, what are you up to" He said looking down at her with a scar covered face.

"oh nothing. sorry i ran into, i am kinda in a rush." She said shuffleing her feet in the dirt. She just ran into him almost at her full speed and didn't move an inch while she was nearly sent flying back. He was a head taller or more than her, and covered with scars.

"Where too," he asked

"oh now where," She said aloofly. She was trying hard not act suspicious, but the art of sudillty had never been her strong suit.

"what's in the bag," he said in a suspicious tone.

"Oh nothing, absolutely nothing. I guess i'll be seeing you Barano." She stared walking briskly away, only to find that she was going no where.

"where are you really going?" He said pulling her backwards towards him. she felt beads of swaet starting to brake out on her face. He was catching on to her.

"out" she stammered, she couldn't help it she was nervous.

"out, is alot different than no where." He said lifting her up by the strap of the back pack. Leaving her to dangle in the air. "come on start talking," he said shaking her a bit.

"I don't have to tell you any thing if i don't want to." she said crossing her arms and putting a snotty look on her face. But she was really trying to hide the fact that her uncle would be back any second. If that happened and he caughter there would be no escape or mercy. Normally her uncle was a pretty chill dude, but when she acted up as her dad called it. He becomes a not so chill dude, quite the opposite. And to make matters worse, he could control sand, and she lived in middle of a desert in a village full of ninja trained to kill.

"so you feel it too," he said squinting his eyes and stared into the distance "come on we haven't got all day. Your uncle could be here any moment." She gave him a confused look. "do you want my help or not."

"you want to help me?" she said feeling ever so bewildered.

"yes, now start talking!" He said clearly starting to grow agitated. That was the third to last thing she wanted to do, the second was set her dad free, the first was get caught by her uncle, and the way that this was going it was like wearing a giant neon sign with bold letters that reads i am running away.

"okay, okay i am trying to run away." She said raising her hands as if he were going to hit her. Of corse he didn't.

"I should have known, what is this the fith time this year?" He said gesturing with his hands forgetting that he was holding her above the ground.

"actually it's twentieth, and if you wouldn't mind setting me down that'd be great!" She crossed her arms tighter across her chest. This was getting old fast, at any rate her uncle could be breathing down her neck. "thank you," she said exasperated when he set her down on the ground.

"you know you're going to give your poor dad a stroke, and don't try and run." He said enphsasing the last part.

"see the funny thing with that is it's hard to have a stroke if your sitting down." She said smileing even though she knew it wasn't funny.

"Mirāju your nothing but trouble, you know that. You keep trying to run off and have some wild adventure. If you would wait just a bit longer nad get to the point where your dad and uncle can actually trust you with something, i am sure they would be happy to send you out on missions." She was starting to rember why she had been avoding him in first place. Other than the fact that he was the wall.

She rolled her eyes. some clock in the back of her mind was ticking loudly, driving her nuts and counting down the seconds till she was caught. "What was that you said about helping me, or are you just staling for my uncle." Her heart was beating a little faster now.