Sophie-Eyelashes

This FF is a talk show where the Keeper characters are dragged to wherever this is set and they must answer questions that the reviewers or me give them. And because I am not so great with coming up with questions, please suggest them in the reviews.

Sophie: *shifts uncomfortably* "Wait, why are we here?"

Me: "So you guys can answer questions."

Keefe: *fans air* "Jeez, Foster why are you so panicked." *smirks* "Worried about telling some secrets, huh?"

Sophie: *blushes* "I have no secrets. None. Absolutely none. Nothing you need to know. None at all.

Everyone in the room except for Sophie and I because I cannot raise one eyebrow: *raises one eyebrow* "Uh huh. Suuuuure."

Me: "Anyway, let's get this started. I am your host who shall be referred to as Me. And the guests Sophie, Biana, Dex, Keefe, and Fitz. Oh and also some secondary characters that are currently being stored backstage. "

*Speaks very fast and quiet* "Some elves may or may not have been injured or damage during their transportation to this location. They may or may not have given their consent to be on this show and may have been forced to come here."

Everyone except for me: "What?!"

Me: *ignoring them* The first question is from me: "Sophie, why do you pull out your eyelashes?"

Biana: *nods* "Yes, I need to know too. Like how are you ever going to wear mascara. There is this gorgeous shade it matches your eyes perfectly and it will make you so pretty. Not that you aren't but makeup can do wonders like... *launches into long discussion

Me: *coughs loudly* "Ahem. I think it's Sophie who's supposed to answer"

Biana: *turns pink*

Dex: *snickers*

Sophie: "It's a bad habit of mine. I did it even when I lived with humans. My eyelashes get itchy wh-

Fitz: "How can eyelashes get itchy? Aren't they dead cells or something?"

Sophie: "Well... yeah. It's hard to explain. It get uncomfortable at the place where it meets the skin. And to relieve it I must pull it out.

Biana: *shudder*

Sophie: *rolls eyes* "Fun fact; Vertina counted my eyelashes once and apparently they're uneven.

Keefe: "Well isn't that helpful to know."

Dex: "Is that sarcasm or...?"

Me: *very heavy sarcasm* "Noooo Dex of course it isn't."

Dex: *very confused* "Um what"

Me: *sighs* "Elves"

The elves: "Hey!"

Keefe: "I use it all the time!"

The rest of the Keeper crew: *mutters* "I can attest to that."

Me: "'Kay this is over now-"

Everyone else: *perks up* "Really?!"

Me: "I didn't finish. This is over for this chapter.

Everyone else: *groans* "Noooooooo."

Me: *ignores* "Until next time, bye!"

(Just pretend the rest of this is in bold. This button thingy is being stubborn and won't work so use your imagination.) I need questions. Just click/tap the review thingy and give me a random question Keeper characters can answer, then say who it's for (it can be more than one, or even someone who's being kept hostage backsta- I mean someone who's a guest here. Yup just accidentally typed it wrong.