She pokes her head out the bathroom and shakes her head.

"He told me he was single."

I look at Josh and point towards the front door.

"Go."

"(Y/N) plea-"

"Go!"

I throw he clothes out to the living room and slam our bedroom door. Kasy pokes her head out of the bathroom and looks at me in fear.

"Kasy, I have no reason to be mad at you. Do you need clothes?"

She nods her head and smiles. I rub my face and get around some pajamas I had in my dresser. I toss them to her and fall on my bed. Kasy quietly closes the door and walks out a few moments later.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I was the girl your boyfriend cheated on with."

I sigh and roll over so I'm facing up.

"Josh is an attractive guy. He head a lot that a girl would want. He told you he was single when he wasn't. You didn't know. I have no reason to be mad at you."

She smiles and gets up.

"Well, do you need someone for comfort? I can make some hot coco and we can order brownies and get ice cream."

I smile and nod.

"You know what Kasy, that sounds good."

***

Three months later...

I laugh at the joke Kasy told me when my phone dings. I glance over at it and see the wretched mans name on my screen.

"Oh god."

Kasy takes a sip of her tea and looks at me worried.

"Is everything okay (Y/N)?"

I pick up my phone and face the screen towards her. She groans and rolls her eyes.

"Ignore and block! He don't need your fine ass! Anyways, aren't you dating..."

"Chris. And no, we're just talking. Kasy he's an actor you know this!"

She laughs and shrugs.

"Hey! I'm just saying he met you when you were on your fifth break up cupcake so I mean I think he's seen it all."

I laughs and open the text.

Hey. I know you probably don't wanna hear from me but I wanna go out and get a cup of coffee. Maybe start over?
xoxo

I roll my eyes and type out a quick no. Nothing else. No paragraph. Just a no. He doesn't deserve my time. I turn my phone off and pick up my brownie when my phone dings again. I groan, thinking it's Josh with some dumb excuse but I smile when I see Chris's name pop up.

"Really? You have Chris as his famous character he portrays?"

I smile and grab my phone.

"Listen. He makes a hell of a Captain American. And honestly he's my Captain American after pulling me out of the hole I dug after Josh betrayed me."

"He's your boyfriend."

Kasy takes a sip of her coffee and I kick her under the table. She covers her mouth to keep her from spitting out her coffee.

"Fine. He's your future husband."

I groan and rub my face while Kasy laughs. Josh may have betrayed me and broke my heart, but he brought me a best friend and roommate along with an amazing man I met in a small bakery. He happens to be an actor and an amazing man.

***

yes it is Chris Evans I love him very much and I want to hug him and tell him how much I love him because YES PLEASE. also yes I am slow with updates but I recently had a family friend pass away last Friday and then I was bombarded with the end of the school year. But, I'm on Summer break and summer school is only half a day so, yay! Much love to all of you guys :) <3
- Bryleigh